gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 06:12:46 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Metis Script Help Needed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Metis Script Help Needed  (Read 5986 times)

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis Script Help Needed
« on: November 01, 2005, 01:15:48 pm »
I'm running Metis 2.7 test 6 in conjunction with Robo 2.06 extreme in a WCS room

I have sorted a welcome message for people entering but was wondering if someone could help with a script for custom welcomes based on ip addresses?  I want to show the custom message to each ip, or, if a user does not have a set message show the standard one!!  The only way I can think of is to create a .txt document of the ip's for custom messages and seach them, with a condition, but i don't know how to script this!!!

Any other ideas and/or scripts would be most welcome  :D
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 11:01:22 am »
Was wondering how busy Galactic Overload was, seems maybe this is your kinda project?

Please help me?
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

[\/\//¥\\/\/]The Omega

Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 04:57:38 pm »
Do you want to display the IP addys of certain users or every one?

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 07:11:52 am »
Ok i seemed to have sorted this now (FINALLY)

Through help from a friend, the good old help file and ALOT of hit and missing

The script now auto admins and displays a personalised welcome message on enter based on admins ip addresses, therefore they can change their names all they like without it causing a problem

Thanks for the offer of assistance though  :D

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 08:00:01 am »
Seems its not 100% fixed after all!!! It all works perfectly EXCEPT at the beginning or if you re-load the bots config!!! It doesn't display a welcome at all

The script im using kinda combines a few other peoples together and a bit of my own, but looks like this:-

Code: [Select]
<config>

// if a spammer or badword named person enters
<OnEnter type="script" usergroup="spammer">
<out type="push" extdata="SPAMMER">1</out>
<out delay="200" condition="==" lvalue="$SPAMMER$" rvalue="1">#c57#Your name is considered an attempt at spamming and/or is offensive and is not allowed in here. You need to change your name then come back!!!</out>
<out delay="800" condition="==" lvalue="$SPAMMER$" rvalue="1" type="push" extdata="users">!badname</out>
<out delay="4000" condition="==" lvalue="$users$" rvalue="!badname">/kick %RAWNAME%</out>
<out type="pop" extdata="SPAMMER"></out>
<out type="pop" extdata="users"></out>
<out type="push" extdata="welcome">!nowelcome</out>
</OnEnter>

<command type="script">
<in> IP ADDRESS FROM OTHER SCRIPT </in>
<out type="pop" extdata="welcome"></out>
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="push" extdata="currentvisitors"><operator type="readfile" nvalue="C:\Program Files\Metis 2.7\Plugins\hitcounter.txt" lvalue="c" rvalue="-1"/></out>
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="push" extdata="newcount"><operator type="+" lvalue="$currentvisitors$" rvalue="1"/></out>
<out>#c62#WOW a part of #c2#Richy #c62#is here :-D He is visitor #c8#$newcount$ #c62#so we need more people in here</out>
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="file" mode="t" extdata="C:\Program Files\Metis 2.7\Plugins\hitcounter.txt">$newcount$</out>
</command>

// standard welcome
<OnEnter type="script">
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="push" extdata="currentvisitors"><operator type="readfile" nvalue="C:\Program Files\Metis 2.7\Plugins\hitcounter.txt" lvalue="c" rvalue="-1"/></out>
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="push" extdata="newcount"><operator type="+" lvalue="$currentvisitors$" rvalue="1"/></out>
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome">#c62#Welcome #c72#%NAME%#c62#, ASL please and hurry up your missing all the fun! You are visitor number #c8#$newcount$ #c62#and why not check out our web site and learn bout the room #c8#http://www.freewebs.com/richardumney/</out>
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="file" mode="t" extdata="C:\Program Files\Metis 2.7\Plugins\hitcounter.txt">$newcount$</out>
</OnEnter>

</config>

Does anyone know where i have gone wrong?????

Galactic Overlord

Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 12:19:15 am »
ok you dont show the script that is outputing the IPAddy as an <in> ...

could be in that script....otherwise just a few cleanups just may help....

example:

Code: [Select]
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="push" extdata="currentvisitors"><operator type="readfile" nvalue="C:\Program Files\Metis 2.7\Plugins\hitcounter.txt" lvalue="c" rvalue="-1"[color=orange]/[/color]></out>
remove the / from the any of the out lines it is not needed and may be causing Metis to think beyond it is comment...

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 04:31:42 am »
Well the whole thing works after 3/4 people come into the room

But this happens each time i load the bot

the ip output from the other script works ok once the bot gets going

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 09:43:21 am »
anyone? please?

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 01:24:19 am »
I'm thinking not then?   :cry:

pity, i thought this script could be very useful

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 10:55:22 am »
ok this is really annoying me now  :(
ive been working on it and still it does not work
after i run /mxc load if i enter the room it displays both the standard and personalised welcomes the 1st 3/4 entries

#c2#.·´¯°#c7#µñ¡#c1#Q#c7#µë#c2#°¯`·.000_17941 (Unknown, 0 files) has entered
BOT  Welcome .·´¯°µñ¡Qµë°¯`·., ASL please and hurry up yourmissing all the fun! You are visitor number 17 and why not check out our web site and learn bout the room http://wwwfreewebs.com/richardumney/
BOT  WOW a part of Richy is here :-D He is visitor 17 so we need more people in here

if anyone else enters it shows no welcome at all
then it kicks in after 3/4 people and works as its mean to

wots going on?

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 10:59:40 am »
This is the script i am using:-

<config>

// if a spammer or badword named person enters
<OnEnter type="script" usergroup="spammer">
<out type="push" extdata="SPAMMER">1</out>
<out delay="200" condition="==" lvalue="$SPAMMER$" rvalue="1">#c57#Your name is considered an attempt at spamming and/or is offensive and is not allowed in here. You need to change your name then come back!!!</out>
<out delay="800" condition="==" lvalue="$SPAMMER$" rvalue="1" type="push" extdata="users">!badname</out>
<out delay="4000" condition="==" lvalue="$users$" rvalue="!badname">/kick %RAWNAME%</out>
<out type="pop" extdata="SPAMMER"></out>
<out type="pop" extdata="users"></out>
</OnEnter>

// custom welcome
<command type="script">
<in> IP GOES HERE </in>
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="push" extdata="currentvisitors"><operator type="readfile" nvalue="C:\Program Files\Test Metis 2.7\Plugins\hitcounter.txt" lvalue="c" rvalue="-1"/></out>
<out>#c62#WOW a part of #c2#Richy #c62#is here :-D He is visitor #c8#$newcount$ #c62#so we need more people in here</out>
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="file" mode="t" extdata="C:\Program Files\Test Metis 2.7\Plugins\hitcounter.txt">$newcount$</out>
</command>

// standard welcome
<OnEnter type="script">
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="push" extdata="currentvisitors"><operator type="readfile" nvalue="C:\Program Files\Test Metis 2.7\Plugins\hitcounter.txt" lvalue="c" rvalue="-1"/></out>
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome">#c62#Welcome #c72#%NAME%#c62#, ASL please and hurry up your missing all the fun! You are visitor number #c8#$newcount$ #c62#and why not check out our web site and learn bout the room #c8#http://www.freewebs.com/richardumney/</out>
<out condition="!=" lvalue="$welcome$" rvalue="!nowelcome" type="file" mode="t" extdata="C:\Program Files\Test Metis 2.7\Pluginss\hitcounter.txt">$newcount$</out>
</command>

</config>

please can someone take a little time out to look this over and figure it, it has been driving me crazy!!!!

snoopy

Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2005, 02:21:35 pm »
i just modified the script i made for auto admin wich includes a custom welcome message!

<OnEnter usergroup="">
<out condition="1" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="the.correct.ip.here">custom welcome message here</out>
</OnEnter>

repeat the code for each user you want to have a custom message! I suggest haveing a seperate xml for this script as it can get quite large depending on the number of users you have  with a custom message!

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis Script Help Needed
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2005, 01:44:29 pm »
thanks, i have looked into that but i think the combination of spammer names custom welcomes and standard welcomes for everyone else won't work that way will it?

Don't get me wrong its a good thought but i cannot see how

please feel free to show me how

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Metis Script Help Needed

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx