gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 01:03:43 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Back from the dead.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Back from the dead.  (Read 3329 times)

Offline ZeroX42

• Forum Member
  • I spy a spy
Back from the dead.
« on: March 01, 2012, 03:11:22 am »
I'm from the old days. Anyone still alive?

O.o
I'll do it tomorrow, and then, tomorrow never comes.

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
Re: Back from the dead.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 03:20:06 am »
Most of us are from the old days and still very much alive :)

Welcome to WinMX World

Offline LiveForeverNow

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 02:03:33 am »
I've been around for 10+years, was still in early stages of highschool when I discovered WinMX but for a few months I've not been able to search anything because of the 1000s of darned foreign character results every search yields. fired it up again for the first time this year, latest version, still nothing. having a look around here for a resolution, nothing helpful so far.

Offline LiveForeverNow

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 02:07:06 am »
which is a shame because the past few months I've gotten lots of great stuff I'd like to share with others, but most people can no longer search just like I can't.........and why doesn't this forum have an "edit post" feature?

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 07:25:57 am »
Hi LiveForeverNow, you can read whats happening at the link below

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/wpn_attack_information_.html

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 09:05:32 am »
I apologise for the lack of an ediing facility LiveForeverNow but unfortunately we disabled it some time ago due to abuse, certain folks would make an abusive post then get a response and then go back and edit their post to look like the innocent party, unfortunately for them the forum logs such activity but its not always possible to clean up the mess in the publics eye after the event so if you wish any editing to take place simply contact one of the volunteers or any member of the leadership team and we will resolve any issues such as broken links or typos etc , we all make them and we do understand the frustration this causes but we are a friendly bunch who will go the extra mile to assist you where possible  :yes:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Back from the dead.

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx