gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 05:19:10 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  bye bye lulsec.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bye bye lulsec.  (Read 983 times)

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
bye bye lulsec.
« on: March 07, 2012, 12:32:29 am »
http://m.yahoo.com/w/news_america/fbi-says-lulzsec-hacker-kingpin-informant-150748397.html?orig_host_hdr=news.yahoo.com&.intl=us&.lang=en-us

Just proves you can't hide behind your keyboard. The FBI are touting this as a victory. Personally for me anonymous is a idea, its not a person. Things like this others rise up. I don't agree with some of the things they have done. But I agree with some of their ideology's. It's also a stiff warning. Trust nobody.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline Hooked

• Forum Member
  • Holder of the benign issue!
Re: bye bye lulsec.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 02:56:39 am »
Yeah, I read that.  Funny thing that trusting people.  ...that and the little errors.  oops.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 09:31:42 am »
I think we can all agree no one likes a rat who sells out his compatriots to save his own backside, its plain cowardice.

I also think however that smashing websites is also not the most effective way of making a point to the rest of the world that something unsavoury is occurring with members of the political, judiciary and military elites who claim to act on our behalves but often end up pressing their own agendas with seeming impunity and at public expense.

The FBI would be most happy if political protesting was outlawed overnight and they look to quell dissent anyway they can because they fear open discussion and transparent govt, these kids went about their protests the wrong way and made the job of public control easy, protesting should have a firm goal and a firm set of parameters, the first one being that anything that breaks the laws of the land should be avoided, clever ways are to be had to make public grievances known to others but they take sustained effort, 5 minutes pinging a website does not deliver the same level of commitment as real life folks on the streets where real friendships are made and cannot be hijacked by third parties, in any struggle folks have to expect to be involved for as long as it takes to enact change, this is done in most democracies by organising to get those folks who are willing to take care of your ideals voted into office, that is the way ahead if a govt refuses to listen to its citizens or takes too much power for itself and pays lip service to folks rights, to commit a crime is to play into the hands of the oppressors, peaceful public demonstrations are the way to draw attention, websites are small fry and can be waved off as "just kids causing hi jinks".

Trusting folks is ok as long as you trust the right folks, preferably ones you have met in real life, having a strong set of ideals and morals is the best way to avoid infiltration by subversives be they from rogue elements or govt on a fishing expedition, we have rights and should exercise them but we have to respect others rights into the bargain, anyone saying different should be treated with the utmost suspicion.

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 12:01:00 am »
could even make one wonder about  trust on this site, sometimes...
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 12:50:35 am »
I'm sure your not alone with that chestnut Bluey  :lol:

As long as folks dont allow themselves to be swept along into criminal activities they will be safe, we never ask anyone to break the law and thus trust really doesnt figure too much in the equation here, common sense is something we hope we dont have a monopoly on  :)

Offline Hooked

• Forum Member
  • Holder of the benign issue!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 02:14:48 am »
I think 'safety' is a pretty relative term.  Do to recent events here in my area, I've been taking a second look at 'safety'.  I've come to the conclusion that one is never really safe.  I watched a news clip recently that showed some of our local 'finest' popping a door open, entering, and putting 3 rounds into a guy....murder plain and simple.  Plain lucky are those, I think, upon which violence and injustice lay no hand.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 03:32:52 pm »
Unfortunately with most folks taking a back seat instead of standing up to be counted when unjust and militaristic laws are passed that pretend to be for the benefit of the civilian police who do we have to blame.

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 06:58:39 pm »
The one reason why this place has lasted so long I think is trust. I know each one of the sups here by first name, and you only get their by someone vouching for you. We all know of each other. But I don't know your surnames or addresses. I myself have never tried to hide, you may know my surname, but then you must be a real close friend. But I haven't tried to hide. An the reason why? I'm not doing nothing that is illegal in my country as quicks pointed out. And this site doesn't support copywrite evasion even if its legal in your country. Them guys though broke every law going, and will probably grass each other up over and over now in a race to get off.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  bye bye lulsec.

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx