gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 10:58:02 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  open msg to the riaa & an invitation to music artists
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: open msg to the riaa & an invitation to music artists  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Valor

• Forum Member
open msg to the riaa & an invitation to music artists
« on: June 02, 2005, 06:31:38 am »
Hey RIAA
Without any authorization,you are targetting an intelligent and experienced network with brute force zombie tactics a 12 year old script kiddie could run.We've been evading trash like that from malcontent neglected children for years, is that all you got? I hope you didnt pay too much for the interdiction software, the code in it is all freely available and easy to set up with the use of a good search engine. :lol:
Hey Music Artists
make your music into mp3 and come share it with us on winmx network.If its good I will listen to it. I'm sorry I can't buy your cd's, I'm an environmentalamist and they get stuck in pelicans beaks.

psychaotix

artists
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 06:36:04 am »
Artists,
The reason people pirate your works is because the riaa seems to believe that we have an unlimited supply of money. we, the working and middle class citizens, do not have, or earn, the kind of money that the executives do.  

We pirate to get your works that we enjoy, but cant afford the $30 or more asked by the riaa to purcahce your cd, in order to further line their pockets with our money.

All we seek is fairness of music distribution, and maybe a balance

Fuzz

exactly
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 06:37:04 am »
be careful, they will invest another billion to try to interefere with a decent network.:)

Maybe they should consider leaving us be to share as we please, what are we 1% of their total sales?

cheers for making a Statement!!

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  open msg to the riaa & an invitation to music artists

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx