gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 04:00:46 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  How to Claim 25GB of SkyDrive Storage Space While It Lasts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to Claim 25GB of SkyDrive Storage Space While It Lasts  (Read 686 times)

How to Claim 25GB of SkyDrive Storage Space While It Lasts
« on: April 27, 2012, 10:24:07 pm »
If you have not been active in the blogosphere these few days, the biggest news is the launch of the SkyDrive desktop app and the Google Drive. We are not going to discuss Google Drive today. For SkyDrive, the deal is that your original 25GB storage space (if you are already a SkyDrive user) is reduced to 7GB if you currently have less than 4GB of files in the account. To get more storage space, you will have to fork out money and pay for it. However, for a limited time, Microsoft allows you to upgrade your 7GB storage space to 25GB for… FREE. Here is how you do it. Grab it while it lasts!

1. Go to SkyDrive Live and login to your MSN account.

2. On the left pane, click the “Manage Storage” link.

3. Under the Storage Plans, you should see a “Free Upgrade” link. Click on it.

That’s it. Your SkyDrive storage space should return to 25GB now.

At the same time, do download the SkyDrive app for Windows or Mac too. It allows you to sync and access your SkyDrive folder directly from your desktop, much like the Dropbox-way.

http://maketecheasier.com/claim-25gb-of-skydrive-storage-space-while-it-last/2012/04/26

Offline Nickster2132

• Forum Member
Re: How to Claim 25GB of SkyDrive Storage Space While It Lasts
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 07:30:28 am »
thanks toad needed that lol was running low on skydrive storage anyway :)
~E-9 SGM Sergeant Major Nicholas Dilbeck~
Stupidity is not a disability, complain elsewhere"

Offline seablue2u

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 12:24:27 am »
Wow!   :yes: Got my upgrade--Yippee!  Now, if I could only get winMX back like it's supposed to be.   :no:  Thanks you guys.

Offline achilles

• Core
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 01:57:10 am »
Thanks Toad! Just upgraded. I haven't used any of my space yet, but its nice that its there when needed.
I'm a Hardware, and Cyber Security Guy.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  How to Claim 25GB of SkyDrive Storage Space While It Lasts

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx