gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 02:54:38 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  US “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme Delayed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: US “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme Delayed  (Read 687 times)

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
US “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme Delayed
« on: May 18, 2012, 06:30:25 pm »
Soon the file-sharing habits of millions of BitTorrent users in the United States will be monitored as part of an agreement between the MPAA, RIAA, and all the major ISPs. Those caught sharing copyright works will receive several warning messages and will be punished if they continue to infringe. However, it now appears that the much-discussed July start date will have to wait until later in the year as the parties involved may fail to meet the provisional deadline.

In the coming months the Center for Copyright Information (CCI) will start to track down ‘pirates’ as part of an agreement all major U.S. Internet providers struck with the MPAA and RIAA.
torrentfreak

Offline achilles

• Core
Re: US “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme Delayed
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 04:44:18 am »
Anonymous encrypted VPN sales are going to go through the roof. Maybe I should get in on a piece of the market early. I just hope they don't make them illegal to.
I'm a Hardware, and Cyber Security Guy.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  US “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme Delayed

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx