gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 11:35:23 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Google sells internet glasses prototypes for $US1500 at I/O conference
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Google sells internet glasses prototypes for $US1500 at I/O conference  (Read 711 times)

GOOGLE is making prototypes of its futuristic, internet-connected glasses available for people to test out.

The company is selling the device, known as Project Glass, for $US1500 ($1482) to people attending its annual conference in San Francisco for computer programmers. It will ship early next year and won't be available for sale outside the three-day conference, Google I/O, which started overnight in the US.

"This is new technology and we really want you to shape it," Google co-founder Sergey Brin told about 6000 attendees. "We want to get it out into the hands of passionate people as soon as possible".

With the glasses, directions to your destination can appear literally before your eyes. You can talk over video chat, take a photo or even buy a few things online as you walk around.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/australian-it/google-sells-futuristic-glasses-for-us1500-at-io-conference/story-e6frgakx-1226410658782

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Google sells internet glasses prototypes for $US1500 at I/O conference

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx