gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 11:50:30 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  ZCS Beta and my good bye...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ZCS Beta and my good bye...  (Read 6450 times)

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
ZCS Beta and my good bye...
« on: March 21, 2010, 04:22:58 am »
I few months ago, I made some new versions of ZCS.
There are new features that I hope you will all like. In the same time, I want to say good bye to everybody.
Everything is explained there: http://www.zenmx.com

Zénar
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: ZCS Beta and my good bye...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 05:37:10 am »
I know you have been working on ensuring ZCS is pretty stable and have been watching the test room and its uptime has been impressive  :-D

I know where your coming from with the winmx programming side of things, its hard work indeed to stay focused and working when its pretty intensive work and best not undertaken when other things are happening, I myself have a simple rule of clearing the decks each time I get rolling because there so much to do and keep eye on that you cant just walk off in the middle of any major code reworking, I do understand completely.

I cant say I,m not disappointed as that would be telling you a lie but I appreciate both your effort, commitment and your honesty, I,m sure you will keep an eye open on matters here and as you know you dont have to be a programmer to visit and take part, plain users enjoy the site too  :lol:

I wish you well with your current projects Zenar and I,m sure the rest of the community here do so too, Good luck and dont get lost  ;)

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 05:54:07 am »
yop Zenar... Thanks for all the things you've done for winmx... metis games/scripts,fastascii,room lister,ZCS,bots and more, i'm sure they'll be used by many for a few more years yet hopefully. Good luck with your current and future projects and enjoy the fresh air  ;)

Thanks again and take good care, and hopefully you might return to winmx 1 day.You'll be missed.

cheerz  :)

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 06:39:03 am »
Thanks Zenar. I wish you well on your endeavors.

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 08:49:42 am »
Good Luck Zenar,
You will be greatly missed by all of us,
Thank you for all the help and good stuff you brought to WinMX.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 02:37:32 pm »
Thank you Zenar for your development tward WinMX to create a better enviroment for all its users. We will all miss you, and will alwait your arrival back to us.

P.S. I look forward to playing your game!!!!

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 03:53:43 pm »
Thanks for all you comments ;-)
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 05:05:12 pm »
Good luck Zénar & all the best for whatever you decide to do in the future .... don't be a stranger here m8  :)

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 06:53:23 pm »
Thank you for your contribution to WinMX Zenar and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Offline Bluehaze

• Forum Member
    • Realms Beyond
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 11:20:12 pm »
The very best to you Zenar!  :)
"As one grows older, one becomes wiser and more foolish,"
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 01:57:12 pm »
Little more to add to previous posts than that I would not be surprised to see Zénar back in future on WinMx with some new tools as soon as he mastered the new skills he is digging in now.

Well done Zénar, dropping the development of your old projects and putting all your time in the new challenges as it is simply impossible to keep both going well.

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 08:07:34 pm »
Have been testing out ZCS V1.05.1 RC1 . Really nice server Zenar, it has a lot of nice features and the layout is great.
I really like the new addition of the relaycommand (which works the same way as custom commands in wcs, for those who don't know)

I'd be surprised if a lot of hosts don't end up moving onto this server, it really is that good. I know i'm seriously thinking about it lol  :)

Thanks Zenar  :bow:

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 03:09:19 am »
Many of the additions in V1.05.1 RC1 were things that I asked Zenar to put in so that I could move over to it from my own Server.

Things such as Chat Logging, Command Relaying, Text Relaying, Server Command Execution in Login Announcements and a bunch of other stuff that I've forgotten right now. Zenar was very fast in adding everything that I asked for.

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 03:50:42 pm »
I'm happy you like it  :)

Here is my log update:
Code: [Select]
//V1.05.1
//Removed the flood protection when you have flood access
//Added a limit to the send and receive buffer
//Added /AddConfig command (Access = g)
//Added RelayCommand in the config
//Added RelayText in the config
//Added ShowAccessMsg in the config
//You can now use commands on login messages ;o)
//Added log feature to log your room

For the other beta, I simply changed it to the version to V1.05.1 because I made so much changes... It wasn't the V1.04 anymore lol

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  ZCS Beta and my good bye...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 27 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx