gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 03:13:23 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Knot's not here man?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Knot's not here man?  (Read 1309 times)

Knot's not here man?
« on: June 18, 2012, 11:49:45 am »
There's word around the community that knot4prophet is taking a leave of absence from WinMX.
Supported by his website.

I don't think there would be anyone in the community who has always seen eye to eye with knot, but thats kinda the point.
I certainly didn't always agree with him nor him with me.

If all is to be taken at face value and knot is off to explore other opportunities, I'd like to express my thanks to knot for being the part of the community he was and for being a passionate supporter of winmx for so long.

Most people have had a love/hate relationship with Knot. For this reason I won't suggest I speak for the WinMXWorld team and volunteers.
But from me personally, thanks Knot, get stuffed  :lol: and I honestly hope your passion brings out the success for you that it should in any endevours you pour yourself into.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Knot's not here man?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 02:46:36 am »
I cant say I'll miss him myself  :P

As with any given crop of users some are really good folks and some are downright rude to others simply because they can be and this particular one hides behind a rhetoric of "free speech" that is simply used as a mask to be rude to others, Knot enjoys the attention and notoriety being obnoxious to others brings.

In my heart I dont believe he will leave WinMX as this network offers him something he cant get elsewhere, but for the sake of being polite I shall bid him farewell and hope he finds what he is seeking elsewhere, he is a "character" most of us have crossed paths with and thus he is well known to most of the regular chat userbase, for good, for bad, for the fun of it, he has been on the network some time and while I will never say I like the guy he shall be missed by many around the community, take care Knot   8)

* GhostShip waits for news of return ....

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 12:18:46 pm »
Sure, he rubbed some up the wrong way, but I always found him to be polite and intelligent to chat to.

20 years later than most, my bet is, he's discovered women! Soon as he loses his virginity and the novelty wears off, sure he will be back!  :bow:

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 12:31:40 pm »
Touché!
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline Knot4Prophet

• Forum Member
    • Knot4Prophet.com
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 10:20:10 pm »
The reports of my departure have been greatly exaggerated.  (:

There's word around the community that knot4prophet is taking a leave of absence from WinMX.
Supported by his website.

I don't think there would be anyone in the community who has always seen eye to eye with knot, but thats kinda the point.
I certainly didn't always agree with him nor him with me.

If all is to be taken at face value and knot is off to explore other opportunities, I'd like to express my thanks to knot for being the part of the community he was and for being a passionate supporter of winmx for so long.

Most people have had a love/hate relationship with Knot. For this reason I won't suggest I speak for the WinMXWorld team and volunteers.
But from me personally, thanks Knot, get stuffed  :lol: and I honestly hope your passion brings out the success for you that it should in any endevours you pour yourself into.

Why thank-you, Toadie, how ingenuous of you.  But what the f**k is all this about me being controversial and disagreeable?  Haha, since when?  I'm always ready to agree with people as soon as they are right, like I am.  (:

I cant say I'll miss him myself  :P

As with any given crop of users some are really good folks and some are downright rude to others simply because they can be and this particular one hides behind a rhetoric of "free speech" that is simply used as a mask to be rude to others, Knot enjoys the attention and notoriety being obnoxious to others brings.

In my heart I dont believe he will leave WinMX as this network offers him something he cant get elsewhere, but for the sake of being polite I shall bid him farewell and hope he finds what he is seeking elsewhere, he is a "character" most of us have crossed paths with and thus he is well known to most of the regular chat userbase, for good, for bad, for the fun of it, he has been on the network some time and while I will never say I like the guy he shall be missed by many around the community, take care Knot   8)

* GhostShip waits for news of return ....

Ghosty, you're the LAST person that should be mocking anyone for dramatic exits from WinMx!  Lest we forget, you announced your own departure from WinMx and this WinMxWorld organization - and you didn't even step outside!  I was merely on hiatus, while I changed residences and moved into my own house - lots of work, bringing the old fixer-upper up to snuff.  But you are right, what WinMx offers cannot easily be found anywhere else.  Plus, I'm so well known here, already.  (:

And I'm never rude to anyone that doesn't f**king deserve it, not merely because I "can be".  It is in fact morally incumbent upon me to knock some of you f**kers down a peg, lest you go thinking you can condescend, manipulate and harass others without consequence.

Sure, he rubbed some up the wrong way, but I always found him to be polite and intelligent to chat to.

20 years later than most, my bet is, he's discovered women! Soon as he loses his virginity and the novelty wears off, sure he will be back!  :bow:

Nobster. (:
Why thank-you and I wholeheartedly agree that I'm both polite and intelligent, not to mention bombastic, vulgar, inlfammatory, persuasive, vindictive, erudite, philanthropic, comical, meticulous, unrelenting, and a whole bunch of other awesomeness.  Did I mention narcissistic?  Lol.  Add that too.

And yes, I'm back, hosting my room on WinMx, much to the chagrin of many.

Find the room here: 
A    ROOM  FOR  APOSTASY_86F6AB6CF0FF
Knot4Prophet

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 11:02:25 pm »
You're welcome.

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 11:30:44 pm »
Knot, you left out 'egotistical'

Please stop blowing your own trumpet, the dribble valve is beginning to become overwhelmed

Just remember that...

Offline Knot4Prophet

• Forum Member
    • Knot4Prophet.com
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 12:28:32 am »
Knot, you left out 'egotistical'

Please stop blowing your own trumpet, the dribble valve is beginning to become overwhelmed

Ah, are you feeling left out because I didn't remark anything about your unremarkable existence, Bluey?  Well, now you can count yourself among the acknowledged.  You're welcome.  (:
Knot4Prophet

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 12:30:00 am »
Nice to see you back Knot.

Tbh I have been asked to hang around till the new client is fine, thats ok with me as I am not one to leave this ship when folks are needed to work the pumps, unlike yourself I have never tried to justify or support any of the anti-winmx attacks and no one bar yourself  seems in a rush to falsely tarnish me to childishly secure themselves public notice.

All of the staff here who run this place instead of me are kind, generous and fine folks, the best on Winmx I could find in fact so slow down with your false assertions, do some homework and generally take the time to comprehend the reality of things, honesty is always the best policy.

Lying is lying knot.

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 05:29:13 am »

Ah, are you feeling left out because I didn't remark anything about your unremarkable existence, Bluey?  Well, now you can count yourself among the acknowledged.  You're welcome.  (:

Frankly, I couldn't give a rats if you acknowledged me or not, and no, i wasnt feeling left out.  You are pretty crappy at reading between the lines...

But I do reiterate 'egotistical'

Perhaps, one day, you may discover a way to make people actually LIKE you

Just remember that...

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 08:37:53 pm »
Soon as he loses his virginity and the novelty wears off, sure he will be back!  :bow:

And sure enough, here he is!

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Knot's not here man?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx