gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 09:07:54 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  September The 11th
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: September The 11th  (Read 771 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
September The 11th
« on: September 11, 2012, 08:43:34 am »
Today is of course the anniversary of one of the most memorable terrorist outrages to be seen across the globe and I thought perhaps this year we will not forget but we will not turn the site into a shrine for the day as it struck me that we hear of fresh atrocities each day and many of those also deserve our attention and sympathy and focusing on one single event seemed wrong after so many years.

I hope you all agree this is a good time to reflect on the horrors man inflicts on each other and as individuals to endeavour to do our best to act peacefully and hopefully show others the way ahead by demonstrating that discussion and goodwill can achieve things bombs and killing cannot.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and as always please spare a though for those affected by war, terrorism and oppression, we may as a species grow up one day and achieve an end to of much of the worlds inhuman activity but until we do we can only ensure we don't keep making the same mistakes, keep the memory of peace alive and goodwill in your hearts for times when problems arise and take a few minutes to remember those who have died for what amounts to ignorance and intolerance.

Offline MinersLantern

• Forum Member
Re: September The 11th
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 06:59:10 am »
Thanks for your words Ghost. They do mean a lot. :)

Esp now that this latest little attack in Libya by a few that wish to prolong (or accelerate) the war have done their dirty little deed. Why for? It is already known that Libya, both the population and its government, prefer the US over Al-Queda. WTF are these little monkeys trying to accomplish?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: September The 11th
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 07:41:56 pm »
I,m sure they believe that they are undertaking their evil actions for a higher purpose but we all know, the smallest and the oldest of us that killing in all religions is strictly wrong, there are no excuses in any of the holy books I have browsed through that excuse the killing of innocents, in fact people who kill for dogmatic reasons and not self defence outside of a war are always labelled murderers and rightly so, even war is an obscenity we are told is somehow acceptable but it never is, when men or woman of peace act true to their faiths and not just to small parts of it taken out of context we may move on to a better world but for now we can only hope for peace and do our part to each other to make that peace strong around us.

I believe those who have passed on are never forgotten as long their friends and family take the time to discuss and contemplate their life's achievements, dying is always just a small part of ones time on the earth and a time of grief but there should always be time to remember the joy and times of important emotional interaction with each of those left behind to carry on, love never dies.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  September The 11th

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.011 seconds with 18 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx