gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 02:59:17 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  new old user needing some guidance
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: new old user needing some guidance  (Read 2089 times)

Offline W00BY

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
new old user needing some guidance
« on: July 13, 2012, 01:19:07 pm »
Hi I used winmx back in the day is became the alternate to napster going down
out of all ( and there has been many) p2p or bit torrent sites I have used this was always the most user friendly with regard to finding like minded individuals as enthusiastic about music as myself
I actually ended up with a hard core group of re mixers who just trawled the internet for remixes and then shared with each other
anywayyyyyyyy
hello everyone
I have a question I downloaded the patched version and got it working so it would seem green light stable connection etc sorted out what files I want to share
I have tried searching and get nothing I am also now thinking I have a problem as there is no one trying to take files from me and I have loads and loads of stuff
any ideas where the problem may lie?
I also would like to take this moment to say that I am happy to be contacted and happy to let people have anything I may have as I know how difficult life is becoming for "the down-loader"
I depresses me that so many enthusiasts are disappearing and what was once a great community is now paranoid and secretive.
Hope to bump into some like minded peeps again and hopefully resolve my down/upload issue
=)

Re: new old user needing some guidance
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 01:43:40 pm »
The network is under the weather so to speak at the moment.
There's a few links on our main page to highlight what is happening.

As for searching and sharing, the best way forward if find a room with like minded individuals and park/chat.
Once you find a room you can browse the files of users there.

The room listing is also affected by the present issues.
Josh from winmxunlimited has done the community a great service by providing an online room listing at winmxunlimited.com to help users find rooms.

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
Re: new old user needing some guidance
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 02:27:50 pm »
All that aside, it STILL IS the bestest, most user-friendly lil ol program around

Just bein spoiled a bit ATM by a disgruntled user who thinks no-one else should be allowed to enjoy if he can't be boss
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  new old user needing some guidance

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx