gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 10:10:10 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  error 12
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: error 12  (Read 913 times)

bootsie

error 12
« on: December 05, 2005, 09:03:10 pm »
i have a member of my room thats having a prob she types and falls from any fx room and shes lost her channel list and when she falls she shows as error 12 can anyone help
 :cry:

tiggs

error 12
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 09:42:22 pm »
I'm having problems keeping in certain rooms that run fx as their server. i cannot type over 3 words n boom !!!!  i fall out of the room. I cannot do anything and its really frustrating.  It allways shows as Error 12 .  what is error 12 and what do i need to do  to correct it ?  Any help would be greatly appreciated  .  Thank You

bootsie

whoo figured it out
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 01:49:58 pm »
:D seems the prob wasnt the mx at all it was with my room server seems the mew update has a few bugs that force users of the fxserver to backtrak to an erlyer version 1.2.7 so when doing this i found 2 errors corrected and fixed my text picx for those of you that dont know what the error 12 is it forces users with sertain versions of mx to crash out of the room when they type error 11 is were the server kicks a person for typing to much in 1 sentance thats easaly fixed by putting the flood to 0 instead of 1 the new version of the fx server has a few bugs sofar i have pinpointed 3 and i hope that posting my finds and experiances with it will help others that are having the same probs ty for reading and hope it helped
                                                              :lol: Boot'sie Wolf 8D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  error 12

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx