gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 01:46:11 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Happy New year all
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Happy New year all  (Read 2644 times)

Happy New year all
« on: January 01, 2013, 09:40:35 am »
Happy new year to all the community from tig and toad.

A moment of reflection on those of the community who have passed on.

Another moment to thank those who have contributed to the community.

This year has been frustrating for most of us. Some of us venting frustrations on those trying to help, most patiently waiting.
The fact that the team working on the new client haven't given up, despite the venting of frustration is a real testament to the friendships formed within the winmx community.
I think it's these that hold the community together within the chat rooms scattered around the internet. It's a real privilege and blessing to be part of such a community and to have made the friendships I have over the years.

I think initially in the coming year we can all hope that fewer hurdles appear before the developers and their run to the finish line is much less hindered by unforeseen issues than it has been in the past year.

so cheers

Here's to the new year and thankyou to the winmx community.

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: Happy New year all
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 12:31:24 pm »
As 2012 comes to end of what has been a very strange year around the world, for myself and for many others I know. It is unfortunately a year that many of us will remember. It is also a year that we have lost a few close community members. On a personal basis it is one that I have accomplished a lot of study, still have a bit to go (but not as heavy). While we still have many functions of winmx still in development with the new client. It always seems welcoming to come back to the community I know and love.

I have missed many aspects of winmx. The time I have taken has lead to me understanding the people we miss are the people that help us along the way.

Lets hope 2013 is a safe and happy year for everyone and may everyone achieves what they want to achieve.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Happy New year all

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx