gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 05:47:39 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Can someone answer this?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can someone answer this?  (Read 14194 times)

Lysander

Can someone answer this?
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 09:54:39 am »
Every single post of oyurs is deliberately worded in an inflamatory manner. Your "im juss askin questins lol" weak attempt at a backtrack is naught but simpy horse shit, and everybody can see it. You know who you are? You're Zell fucking Miller. You're standing up there saying "The soldier has always been teh one to fight for the freedom of the press, not the reporter!" And then when reporters ask you why you said that, you go "Well, i was just pointing it out, it certainly got a rise out of you." I woudln't be surprised if you try and challenge Nobby to a duel if this thread keeps up much longer. If you honestly want to know answers to quesitons, you would have asked them politely. But oyu don't. You just want to get off on slamming another forum. Totally pathetic. I can already see the appologists running in to call me "Pro-Vlad" or something equally dumbfucking retarded, so let me say that I've (1) posted a very strongly-worded (as is my won't) post in teh magic formula thread basically stating that Love is a moron and nobody should ever listen to her useless lies, and (2) that post has yet to be deleted. If I can call an admin of a forum immature and a liar on that very forum and not get it deleted, everyone else needs to stop their bitchign baout posts not being deleted or actually start linking some threads where it happened. otherwise just fuck off, idiot troll. Or, hey, you could call me a child again. That'd be real productive.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 10:52:16 am »
Well said.

Can someone answer this?
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 01:09:02 pm »
The in-house fighting amongst users and different groups is an absolute disgrace! Consider the long-term effects this will have on the user base. These two sites are effectively WinMX.com arguments on a weakly basis negate any efforts in getting WinMX re-populated and stable.

It truly amazes me the number of people, who I previously considered to be open-minded and knowledgeable are indeed the ones fuelling the animosity.

Also I find it very sad that people question what Vladd has done for WinMX. I stress you don’t need to be a programmer to make a difference!

The site has been the forefront of WinMX for years it has helped thousands and thousands of users with issues on and off site. No honest long-standing user in the community would agree to your thread because it's built on false premises.

I have spoken to a few people who know so much about WinMX and how it functions you would think they wrote it, and who have been very silent since WinMX was temporarily closed.

They all point out two key facts.

1) Differing opinions should of course be posted on sites however the "problem" has been: Some issues would best be solved in private. A number of opinions that have been communicated on the forums were done in a less than flattering way - this is equally true for how some threads have been subsequently dealt with.

If mistakes have been made whether these on or off the forums so be it, move on the purpose is to learn, to support, to discuss, and to help each other in a respectful manner this should be upheld much more now because both sites and groups are ever more important given the circumstances and the traffic they now generate.

2) The long-term future of WinMX is dependent on further development people simply wont use an outdated technology when there are better methods available - it needs development to stay competitive plain and simple.

I imagine KM is working on this as I type, no doubt the Pie team are also, added to these I have already tested a beta development by USSR and a few Russian users which was very encouraging, maybe someone could shed light on any developments by others, given the large number of Italian and Japanese users using WinMX?

Anyway I imagine many of you owe allot to WinMX I know I certainly do – all of us have a chance to do or be apart of something excellent here don’t waste this opportunity for yourselves or others please!

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2005, 04:51:25 pm »
Well Lysander sorry if calling you a child has upset you but i call them as i see them.When a person can only respond in cuss words it shows a lack of maturity.Anyone that denies the quality of help on vladd's forum has gone down in the last few months really must never have used his forum a year back.To say vladd is not any part of what is going on there is really stupid it is his forum you know.There are many that are unknown on mx that have done much for Mx that dont need to point out each and every thing they have done to help it but they allso dont have to open a forum and say its for help and open speech and then go and make a joke out of the verry reason they say they started their page and forum.The funny thing is if a person does not agree with the actions of Vladd44 or pie team they have to be a friend of km in nobby
s mind. This is a closed mind and is the type of people that are the admins on vladd44 forum now funny thing i asked what has vladd done but host a mediocre help site and only one has tried to adress that (Me Here) and one other has stated they have the same worries of how vladd44 forum has turned (Omega) the rest of the post have been about how dare you qustion vladd or his pie team or forum.WE will show you we will call you names. How you think this is a responce that will change opinions is beyond me but i guess your working with what you have.People can see i asked on vladd44 forum the question there and only after vladd called me a asshole did i use the same back at him and decided that that was being as childish as him so stoped.here is the link.

http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6639&start=0

and all responces after have not adressed the question but is a attack
and a childish one at that just a bunch of name calling no facts as to what he has done. Much is said about how his site was at one time the help site to go to but no reason as to why to go there now.True alot go there now as in the past but now when all are trying to regrow mx back is not the time for a forum that prides its self in help should start acting as it has, it has and will keep running people away from comeing back and or useing mx as a p2p program. IF this post does nothing more than make vladd and his admin's look at how they have been treating people on his forum then that is the purpose of this post.I know vladd and most of his pie team for years so i do have a inside as to how they have acted behind the mx front as well as in the eyes of the mx user.Some of ther actions as of late hs suprised me but alot has not you can only hold up a front for so long and your true being comes out.
 If you think this is a attack on vladd and pie team ok if that is all you can see so be it.It has never been about that but a call for him and his team to really look at how he and they have been treating people on his forum and see a need for change to really help mx grow.But some can not see any of this thats what has brought all this out now never address the problem just attack the user. That will really help i dont expect all to understand this but im sure there will be a few that can see past the need to uphold the actions of vladd and his forum admins.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 05:34:52 pm »
Congratulations Chuck, after all the flameing that gone on across the forums over the last month or 2 you have won the most fucktarded and inaccurate post award. Well done.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 05:59:53 pm »
Sorry Nobby there is nothing inaccurate in my post.

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 07:08:08 pm »
Let me just clear things up.

Vladds cronies (friends) and I still talk but they have yet to appologize. The fact of the matter is I think they forgot about it. I think that is fine because I'm thinking for WinMX and the only way we can get it back and working like old times is to ban together and not work against each other. If you have a problem with Vladd and/or his friends make sure they know.

Also this forum is not a complaint department for Vladds forum. Once again if you have a problem with them let them know!!!!!

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2005, 09:43:12 am »
Quote from: chuck

hmmm ok lets take a lil peek shall we?

When a person can only respond in cuss words it shows a lack of maturity.

Or a lack a patients with a person who is trying to push them beyond the realms of maturity, like you for example.

The funny thing is if a person does not agree with the actions of Vladd44 or pie team they have to be a friend of km in nobby
s mind.

Not funny and certainly not accurate, i am the only one qualified to state my mind ty.

This is a closed mind and is the type of people that are the admins on vladd44 forum

As you used your previous inaccurate statement to justify this one, that makes this inaccurate also, dont make statements you are wholly unqualified to make.

funny thing i asked what has vladd done but host a mediocre help site and only one has tried to adress that (Me Here) and one other has stated they have the same worries of how vladd44 forum has turned (Omega) the rest of the post have been about how dare you qustion vladd or his pie team or forum

Another inaccuracy, i tried to address your issues also (1+1=2), just because you chose not to accept my answers does not change the fact i tried to address your issues.

Secondly the Pie team has no issue with being questioned, but when we get foolish people asking the same questions over and over because they dont like the answer to that question, it become tedious.

How you think this is a responce that will change opinions is beyond me but i guess your working with what you have.

Another inaccuracy, you really should quit telling me what i think, you will note on my first post, i did state it seemed clear you had already formed your opinion, i didnt think my post would change your opinion, nor did i try, i simply provided you with answers to your question, how you use the answers is up to you.

Much is said about how his site was at one time the help site to go to but no reason as to why to go there now.

The same reasons remain, only now users have more choice, yet still they flock to Vladds site in their droves, perhaps you should ask yourself why rather than fishing for reasons from others.

I know vladd and most of his pie team for years so i do have a inside as to how they have acted behind the mx front as well as in the eyes of the mx user

I dont know a chuck, and when i asked Vladd he didnt seem to know you either, so who exactly are you, or is this just another inacuracy?

i dont expect all to understand this but im sure there will be a few that can see past the need to uphold the actions of vladd and his forum admins.

Are you suggesting all Vladds admins are bad, if so i suggest before you make that kind of judgement you show ACCURATE proof of this, i have fought flames on the forum with flames, i have never deleted anyones post, or edited it, all i am guilty of is moving relevant topics to the relevant forum, so if you going to tar me with a "Bad Vladd admin" brush i suggest you show evidence...

An inaccurate statement...

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2005, 07:27:57 pm »
Once again sorry Nobby there is noting inaccurate in my statement.
Is this gioing to be just like love and her MF a cut and past of the same thing that answers every thing?  the thats "An inaccurate statement' answers all?
Ones again nothing ive said is inaccurate and just saying its is will not change the truth.

Lysander

Can someone answer this?
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2005, 09:36:50 pm »
I think it's pretty clear by the fact that he took the time to address each wrong item in your post blow-by-blow that he's not cutting or pasting anything. That, incidentally, is far more patience that I would have for your stupid ass. I like it how you accuse Vladd of callign anyone who disagrees with him a KM-ite (or something) and then you call me a Vladd supporter for daring to not pussy-foot around and say you're being an idiot, idiot. Oh, and the swearing is jsut me trying to speak to you in your native fool's language. I can tell it didn't work however by the awkward rambly post that had little or nothign to do with what I said--try putting a space after the period, yo, that'll make it much easier to read. It's blatantly obvious you don't want an answer and are just trying to flame Vladd on winmxworld so that people on here will like you more. If you wanted Vladd to change you would have talked to Vladd aobut it, or at the very least not psted in such a deliberately inflamatory manner. i feel the need to repeat this point because you continue and continue to not get it. I don't know if anyone's ever told you this salient fact of life yet, but juts because you say a thing (like for instance "I'm not flaming, I'm just asking a question!" and "You're wrong, I'm right, loser") does not mean that that statement is true, or that anyone will believe you when you try to convince them that that statement is true. In short: stop being a troll, you troll.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2005, 09:59:17 pm »
Lysander you know the X Box 360 is out you may enjoy playing with it.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2005, 10:41:47 pm »
I have been watching this thread for a few days now and it doesnt look like its going to prove productive to anyone regardless of the facts and fictions being presented here.

This is all a waste of time as far as I can see.
I wish more energy was put into getting host file users to block the RIAA and clear the network once and for all.

Anyone want to help with that or is that too much to hope for ?

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2005, 12:54:24 am »
From the looks of things overpeer is starting to see they were not hurting as much as they once thought .

http://slyck.com/news.php?story=1019

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2005, 01:00:19 am »
Its good to see another flooding media company bite the dust.. I mean reconsider their business model..  :twisted:

Lysander

Can someone answer this?
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2005, 06:13:13 am »
<points at Chuck> He started it!

Also: Screw off, I'm revolution all the way. Biiotch. :P

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2005, 09:44:13 am »
Ghost - im simply tried to honestly address chucks post, but yes your probably right, i was wasting my time, as Lysander correctly points out Chucks a troll.

As per our recent conversation Ghost, i am awaiting response with regards to adjusting the mxpie website and stance on blocking, i have been pretty much offline for a few days, i will hopefully catch up over the next couple of days.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2005, 08:45:02 pm »
Its verry easy to dismiss a person that has a different opinion than yours as a troll.Does not really make them one.Ive seen some of your post on forums as well as Lysander's and the term troll could fit as well.I asked has any one seen the decline in vladds forum and what he really had done for mx to see if i was wrong in my thoughts and really only 2 people replied that could be used as a thoughtfull responce. The reason it was asked here is the fact that so many here have and do use vladd's forum and if asked on his forum it gets hidden deleted or edited in some way so saying post there is not really a option any more.Nobby your responce was just what any one would expect being you are being part of the problem now on his forum and i know from the past you use to be one of the few that tried to help people i dont understand why now you have fallen in to the actions of the others no need to name names of who we all know who they are.The real funny thing is this forum has become what vladd's form was for years , A open form where a question can be asked and a answer will be given with out a edit or a move unless it is way off base.Ive never seen one admin here talk down to a user in their responce just good help.The post i made hes really for you to take a look at your{as in forum) actions as of late.But i know its easier to attack a user for asking a question that differs from yours than to look with a open mind and see where there is room for improvement in you again meaning forum.But with a closed mind as you show i see you really only see a attack on you and thats not it but who cares i guess you will one day see what i was trying to sayin this post.

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2005, 10:17:42 pm »
Let me Quote myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Omega
This forum is not a complaint department for Vladds forum.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2005, 11:17:46 pm »

This is a call for improvement on any forum luckly not this one in the way they treat the users they say they are trying to help!

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2005, 07:04:49 am »

This is a call for improvement on any forum luckly not this one in the way they treat the users they say they are trying to help!

lol fine, post your list of proposals i need a laugh......

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Can someone answer this?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx