gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 12:57:02 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Can someone answer this?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can someone answer this?  (Read 14168 times)

Lysander

Can someone answer this?
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2005, 08:13:56 am »
Hurrah for completely missing the point. You're violating the rules of htis forum by bitching about Vlad's forum on here. I'll put it in very short, very simple sentences that even a Republican can understand... (Ack--just lost half the midwest, there. Too bad, I was doing so well up to that point.)

This pointless bickering has been going on basically nonstop for two whole months now. Quite frankly, we are all sick unto death of all of it. We have enough of it going on with the admins of this website versus the admins of Vlad's website. They do not need, nor do they want, your help. Especially not now, when things are just beginning ot settle down to some sort of understood norm. You stirring things up here is completely useless, and will not solve anything. So kindly knock it the f**k off.

Love and kisses,
Lysander

PS: I'm completely ignoring the post before that, becasue it's a rambling incomprehensible mess. Maybe when you master the understanding of putting a space or two after your periods and it doesn't all look like one huge run-on sentence to me, I'll bother caring to look and see if oyu actually had something worth responding to in the first place.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2005, 08:37:14 am »
You're violating the rules of htis forum by bitching about Vlad's forum on here.

What rules are those Lysander ?

Nobby is here to look after Vladds interests and replying to Chucks posts so it looks reasonable enough to allow the dicussion to continue to its natural end.

I do have one rule I try to stick by and thats to respect folks unless they start out with personal abuse, Chuck and the rest of you have been fairly good in that respect and so there has been no need to disrupt the discussion here.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2005, 10:06:22 am »
Quote from: GhostShip
Nobby is here to look after Vladds interests and replying to Chucks posts so it looks reasonable enough to allow the dicussion to continue to its natural end.

Thanks Ghost, but from what ive seen of Chuck on both forums, no matter what he told by whom, he will swear black is white and day is night rather than except an answer to his question.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2005, 09:33:50 pm »
well nobby this is what im talking about trying to keep people on mx and to grow mx back not run them away.

http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=36073#36073
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Lysander

Can someone answer this?
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2005, 10:42:19 pm »
Quote from: Omega
This forum is not a complaint department for Vladds forum.

I assumed that this was a "rule" that Chuck would most deffinetly be violating.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2005, 11:15:33 pm »
Lysander this whole thing has been about not running people away from mx im sure its too hard for you to understand that but given time you may.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2005, 11:23:08 pm »
Hmm I guessed that you had misinterpreted another users comments to reflect ours, easy enough to do considering the way it was written there  :)

Many folks are not happy with the pie teams in/actions including myself so I wont pretend otherwise, but unlike Chuck I saw no point in wasting energy on educating those who will not listen, the fact that over 95% of flooding on the network is coming from unprotected host files users is something no one can dispute.

What more can anyone say.  :?:

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2005, 12:30:05 am »
Point well taken GhostShip i see now those that can understand what ive said have all ready responded and those that havent keep up with thinking its all a flame on a person or team. Anyone that does not run the block list is helping no one on any p2p program sad to see that so many cant see that.All the excuses about the resources a block list uses i really cant see after the rebuild of pg the mem and cpu issues were taken care of and any one running a firewall that does not wish to run a second app. can just import the list there.Anyone on this forum would be happy to show them how if they dont know.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2005, 09:10:58 am »
Ghost is well aware of my position on the blocking of IP's, he is also aware of what actions i am taking to improve the situation, i have no wish to discuss any serious matter with a Troll like you chuck. I tried to answer your Q's you didnt like the answers, thats that.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2005, 09:16:11 am »
Quote from: chuck
well nobby this is what im talking about trying to keep people on mx and to grow mx back not run them away.

http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=36073#36073

Chuck, if you actually knew wtf you were talking about, ppl could take you seriously, the thread was created by Camille, who is leaving the Pie team etc for personal reasons, how do i know this? because Camille is a nice person and so i checked in with her privatly to find out if she was ok and what her reason for leaving is, as stated its personal, i fail to see what relavance a personreason leaving the Pie team for personal reasons has to do with loosing MX users, still i shouldnt expect much more from a troll.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2005, 10:57:11 am »
lol  troll nobby you have no idea what you are talking about. Nobby youve said no more than what i first said  he has a web site with no control over it.
But your doing your job by trying to discredit any point of view other than yours. I dought you could discuss any serious matter. Your too busy trying to
talk your way out of things.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2005, 11:16:39 am »
Quote from: chuck
. Your too busy trying to
talk your way out of things.

So you wish to discuss Camille leaving Pie??

Ok lets do that, Camille left Pie for personal reasons, i know this because i spoke to her privatly and asked, i will not state the specific reasons as its not my place too.

Those are the facts, just exactly how is that "talking my way out of anything" in fact what do i have to talk my way out of??

Speak up Troll, lets have some actual sense from you rather than off the cuff speculation about matters you clearly dont actually know about.

You ask an honest Q i will give you an honest answer, as i have already done, if you dont wish to hear the answer or actually discuss a topic that you have some facts on rather than just a little wild conspiracy theory, then you are a Troll.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2005, 11:25:11 am »
Public Relations and Support
Operation PIE     Nobby

personal reasons  ok that explanes asking for all post to be removed from site.

But who cares.
Your actions in answering any post that does not agree with you is just to cuss them out and try to  talk down to them this is a help i agree with you knobby
your right in any thing you say your the greatest keep up the good work.
Now if your done so am i . i was wrong there is nothing wrong with how you or any of pie or vladd44 team is you know every thing you all are gods.

Does that cover it all? i hope so i got to go puke now from saying it.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2005, 12:13:53 pm »
Sad Sad Sad

If you have a Q to ask or a point to make then make it.

Playing childish games is just another trait of a troll

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2005, 12:27:35 pm »
Oh and Chuck, just to point out the info i posted was factual Camille has posted:

http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6710&highlight=

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2005, 06:00:54 pm »
That post like you says notthing.
 Ive said your right so why do you keep trolling here just to have the last word?
like i said you are all gods your the greatest,we are so l;ucky that we have you.
 Now saying that you have alot to do like keeping your team together ,moveing post on your forum,saying  that your aware of the ip's flooding the network and that gost is  aware of what actions you are taking to improve the situation.
You say that every this comes up one day you may as far as childish your 100% right no matter what is said you will troll over and post some bs so respond all you like but your lack of action on the reall matters shows what the real truth is .

Have a nice day.Post any and all the bs you wish ill laff and let it go and if that makes you think you are right then thats what its ment to do.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2005, 11:52:22 am »
another post lacking fact, direction or indeed a point....how boring.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2006, 12:56:23 am »
Just wondering does this sound like the auto delete in pie 2.9 may have a bug in it from the looks of this post all het 32 DILL's were removed.

http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=37135#37135

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2006, 07:11:30 pm »
I would like someone to answer one simple question for me.......

WILL THE CONSTANT, CHILDISH BICKERING EVER STOP??????
I HOPE THAT THAT IS A SIMPLE ENOUGH QUESTION TO ANSWER!!!!!!

It needs to stop....It is pointless.....It doesnt solve anything.

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2006, 05:03:16 am »
This has been quite a silly little thread to read. Chuck brought an old timer pocket knife to a gunfight that he started himself and Nobby brought a cannon. Thanks for this one.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Can someone answer this?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx