gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 01:51:46 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  microsoft e-book giveaway
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: microsoft e-book giveaway  (Read 594 times)

microsoft e-book giveaway
« on: June 25, 2013, 06:22:20 am »
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mssmallbiz/archive/2013/06/18/huge-collection-of-free-microsoft-ebooks-for-you-including-office-office-365-sharepoint-sql-server-system-center-visual-studio-web-development-windows-windows-azure-and-windows-server.aspx

Last summer I put up a post that offered a collection of free Microsoft eBooks across a variety of topics and the response was incredible. Because of the phenomenal response, I followed it up with a second post that contained another set of free eBooks for people to download. After these posts went live, over 1,000,000 free eBooks were downloaded by people around the world!

Well, I thought I would once again put together another new collection of absolutely FREE Microsoft eBooks for all of you to access and download to use in your quest for information, resources, knowledge, etc. As with the past collections, these eBooks are completely FREE, they are not time-bombed, there is no catch, and yes, please let your friends, family, colleagues, or anyone else that you think would benefit from these know that they are available here and to come download the ones they are interested in. I’d love to give away another 1,000,000 free eBooks again this round, so spread the word and please enjoy these resources from Microsoft to you.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  microsoft e-book giveaway

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx