gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 27, 2024, 03:27:24 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Emissions, Their Effects, and Improper Research
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emissions, Their Effects, and Improper Research  (Read 793 times)

Offline WhiteLightningX

• OurMX Support Group
Emissions, Their Effects, and Improper Research
« on: October 25, 2013, 08:11:15 pm »
Here is another video I wanted to share with those here at WinMx/OurMx world. It contains how truly detrimental radio and other emissions truly are, and how all of the studies pertaining to them are either improperly researched, biased, or flat out lies. Happy viewing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhMFvZFHo2c

Granted, as these emissions are a part of our daily lives, how do you think they should be dealt with? I believe that the majority of the problem is not necessarily the frequencies that our data resides on (but not excluding them either,) but the digital "pulsing" of the radiation on that particular carrier frequency, rather than the amplitude modulated transmissions or frequency modulated ones at much lower frequencies(and they might be less detrimental do to the fact that lower frequencies are longer in wavelength..thereby not affected smaller things such as humans--maybe an elephant though ;)--but even this idea is thwarted when you bring the Schumann resonance into account..and the simple fact that EMF waves or Electro-magnetic waves also disturb all creatures' natural ability to sense magnetic direction due to the poles on the earth) One would think you might be okay as long as you don't stand too close to the AM transmitter(that way you don't melt lol) but at the same time I could see how FM might be able to affect you even at long distance(of course ignoring that that particular frequency being transmitted wouldn't do something by itself like with the Schumann resonance.) But on that same note, the simple fact that cell phone frequencies are much shorter in wavelength (being higher in frequency) would allow them to resonate with the body's natural structures (like the cells and DNA) which complicates this subject further.. Just my own thoughts, haven't read anything on that subject as of yet. Perhaps I do not know enough regarding transmissions, but from what I do know, these would be less catastrophic in comparison with digitally pulsed cell phone frequencies--especially as far as the concerns of your body's cells go..

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Emissions, Their Effects, and Improper Research

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx