gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 08:53:14 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  The Banking Cartel and Their Minions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Banking Cartel and Their Minions  (Read 1263 times)

Offline WhiteLightningX

• OurMX Support Group
The Banking Cartel and Their Minions
« on: October 25, 2013, 05:47:36 pm »
While this may not be pertinent to WinmX/OurMx itself, it may very well be affecting those who use it. It's a video regarding the evil banks and how they and their friends take all your hard work and hard earned currency and steal it, and enslave and indoctrinate you and your children (including those not yet born.) For those of you who already know all of it, consider it to be a quick refresher. But for the rest of you who know a little bit or nothing at all regarding this matter, please watch this video to expand your knowledge base. Also, please feel free to post this link to the video and share it with those you know. I do not own, and am not affiliated with the makers of the video, I am merely sharing it so others may see it. Cheers!  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

It's about 30 minutes long, and is a quick but indepth video. As with changing anything, it start with the individual.  ;)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: The Banking Cartel and Their Minions
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 12:44:23 pm »
Banking seems synonymous with greed and selfishness, if more folks used cooperatives that don't have profit making as their driving mantra and thus no reason to defraud their customers then many of the problems we see with banking would not exist.

For the religious folks out there its actually wrong to charge interest as stated in both the bible and the koran, how does this square then with using such a business ?

I don't believe we need banks but  then I don't want to take up credit instead of working with my own money, if others acted in the same manner the banks would become redundant in short time as they can only lend out money to others based on a multiple (under the fractional reserve system) of some poor joes savings. Starve the Bankers !!

Offline Trestor

• Forum Member
  • Your call is important to us ...
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 06:46:10 pm »
http://www.tentmaker.org/lists/UsuryScriptureList.html
http://www.garynorth.com/public/4007.cfm

I think these two sites are somewhat helpful on the matter.

It's important to understand that the New Covenant in Christ is different from the Mosaic Covenant. Generally Christians don't follow the Mosaic Covenant (with a few exceptions such as the 7th Day Adventists), although some features are included again in the New. Christians are not expected to follow the old covenant, so those who seek to discomfort Christians by quoting Old Testament laws they don't follow are not understanding that Christians are under a different covenant. The Old included universal moral laws that apply to all people (do not murder, no adultery, etc, that were established under the Adamic and Noacian covenants, but the Old also includes many complex laws that apply only to the Jews that involve dress code, worship procedures, the Sabbath, and more.

The Mosaic Covenant was a specific covenant that applied to Jews alone; a contractual agreement between God and Israel. It was never intended as a blanket set of rules to apply to everyone.

The New replaced the Old, and the New doesn't include a prohibition against usury. Even in the Old the prohibition was against a Jew applying usury to another Jew, not against a Gentile.

What I've written may not convey the accuracy needed. The links may explain things in a more complete way.

Offline Trestor

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 07:07:16 pm »
I forgot to say that I think, aside from mt religious comments, that it's a good idea to not get caught up in the system as run by the likes of the Federal Reserve in America, which isn't federal government owned but is owned by a cartel of private banks, and has no reserves of money.

I've heard the Fed described as a Ponsy scheme, which relies upon new money loans to keep coming in to keep the value up, and when that stops the dollar will collapse. This is why the recent raising of the debt ceiling was so important, because without increasing the debt the dollar would lose a lot of its value and would inflate out of sight. That debt is so high that it's impossible to pay it off: it would empty every bank account in America and still not pay it off. The interest on this debt is only being paid because the interest rate is close to zero and the Fed directs the treasury to keep printing more money, which in turn devalues the individual dollar so everyone is effectively being robbed by the Fed. The value of the US dollar has fallen so much in 100 years its staggering: even in the early 20th century a day's pay was a dime because the 10th of an ounce of silver in the (old) dime had a certain value. How much does a dime buy today, even if you have an old dime that still has silver in it? That's the degree of devaluation of the US dollar during the last few generations.

The best advice I've heard is to try and get one's wealth out of that system and into physical items that have a value and may retain a value if there is a crash. Some suggestions I've heard have been land, precious metals. Becoming self reliant and homesteading is advised instead of relying on a governmental system that is looking increasingly flimsy.

There's a lot of info out there for anyone interested, and I could provide a few links, if wanted.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 09:32:00 pm »
I was of course using the religious reference to make the point that its always been common sense even back in olden times that spending more than you have is foolishness and whilst its hard for some to be patient and wait till they have saved enough money to purchase the item they wish its always heartening to know that you only pay the cost of the item and not the cost plus some arbitrary (and in many cases ridiculous) amount of interest.

I always tell folks to purchase gold sovereigns etc as those have no serial numbers and can be exchanged for a pretty much fixed value from one year to the other and allow the holder to sit above the the very real realms of paper currency devaluation that as you mention above means your money has less purchasing power the more they print, something normal citizens have no control over and thus should opt out of where possible

Offline Trestor

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 04:30:49 am »
^^^ I think we have similar views on the matter. If I were to buy coins or rounds I would prefer those which have their precious metal content stamped into the coin, eg, "1 Troy ounce .9999 gold" or "1/10th oz .9999 fine silver". I've seen any number of silver and gold coins for sale that just say the face value (like $1) without the amount of precious metal described, which would be hard to convince someone in a crisis situation that I am offering a good trade without the true value appearing on the coin.

We also agree that, if possible, it's preferable to find better alternatives to using interest-pay loans to get a result. Banks create notional money they don't have by lending many times the value of the deposits they have, buy the property you want and sell it to you by installments over like 25 years, and if you don't complete the payments they foreclose and end up owning the property having not spent real money to buy it. This practice devalues the wealth of everyone and transfers real wealth (the land in this example) into the hands of the few.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  The Banking Cartel and Their Minions

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx