gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 08:27:22 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Bluetack Now Charging For Blocklist Downloads
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bluetack Now Charging For Blocklist Downloads  (Read 604 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Bluetack Now Charging For Blocklist Downloads
« on: March 08, 2014, 09:26:25 pm »
In an attempt to deal with some of their long running blocklist delivery problems Bluetack have decided that  folks wanting their list will now have to purchase a subscription, this should have the added benefit of professionalising the list as with some sensible revenues full-time staff can be employed to check the lists more regularly, so whilst its a shame its also a positive thing in the long run.

http://www.bluetack.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=26953

Hi everyone, we're happy to announce that Premium Subscriptions are now available. From today we'll begin a transition over to our new Premium downloads distribution platform.
We have 3 subscription plans available, Internet Security, Website Security and Pro Security. All plans include direct download access and daily IP database updates. There are also many new IP lists and categories available.

The Pro Security plan includes access to both the Internet and Web Security lists in one plan, as well as access to our research tools section and many other list management features that are in the works. Access to the new Premium system requires a subscription of at least $3 a month for the Internet Security plan.

We've done our best to keep the prices of our subscription plans as low as possible, in an effort to make sure they are affordable for everyone. A discount is also available for everyone who purchases a yearly subscription. By paying yearly you'll save two months off the total cost.
I know a lot of people have been patiently waiting a long time for our direct download system to be launched, and we're glad to let you all know, it's finally ready to go.

With the new downloads system, you no longer need to log into the forums each week to download any private donator only files or to check for latest updates.

This story is a bit stale btw folks as I missed it the first time around but I was busy elsewhere so I beg your indulgence  :-D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Bluetack Now Charging For Blocklist Downloads

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx