gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 08:51:57 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Zuckerburg Contacts Obama - Stop The Cyber Offensive
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Zuckerburg Contacts Obama - Stop The Cyber Offensive  (Read 614 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Zuckerburg Contacts Obama - Stop The Cyber Offensive
« on: March 13, 2014, 10:47:09 pm »
I was about to post that I hope someone in high office was going to "listen to this guy" but I'm sure the NSA beat the president to the punchline  :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26571018
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has said he has called President Barack Obama to "express frustration" over US digital surveillance.
The 29-year-old said in a blog post the US government "should be the champion for the internet, not a threat".

His comments come a day after a report the US National Security Agency imitated a Facebook server to expand its spying capability through malware.

"When our engineers work tirelessly to improve security, we imagine we're protecting you against criminals, not our own government," he said in his blog post.

A bit of advice Mark, dont use email  :lol: :lol: :lol:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Zuckerburg Contacts Obama - Stop The Cyber Offensive

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx