gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 10:56:32 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Fixed/Patched Tools and Toys  |  VVVon nushi stuffVVV
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: VVVon nushi stuffVVV  (Read 5074 times)

Aphex_Twin

VVVon nushi stuffVVV
« on: December 29, 2005, 04:35:42 am »
ok what do you do if there is no c331%u.z1303.winmx.com in the hex prog? lol i can't find anything with a .com .net .org ending in it

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
VVVon nushi stuffVVV
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 11:29:15 pm »
That would mean you need to look for an IP string such as 64. or 216.  in the find/search box.

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/hex_editing.html

I think the top half shows the IPS and what to adjust them to.

Aphex_Twin

did that already....
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 03:02:30 am »
Quote from: GhostShip
That would mean you need to look for an IP string such as 64. or 216.  in the find/search box.

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/hex_editing.html

I think the top half shows the IPS and what to adjust them to.

i did because the tutorial calss for you to replace both of them and when i just replace the ip the nushi gives me an error....is there anyone here that i can send the prog to and they will fix it for me i feel stupid not being able to fix it

KM

VVVon nushi stuffVVV
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 07:01:22 am »
the one problem with using a hex editor to do it is you must change it to something the same length, for example if you change "1.2.3.4" to "1.2.3.45" then it would be longer, causing the terminator on the string to be replaced with a 5 so when the program reads the IP Address is continues to read past the end of it, which causes all kinds of problems

btw, there are many fixed things in the archive, but if it isn't there then if you say what it is then someone will no doubt fix it just to put it in the archive... lol

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
VVVon nushi stuffVVV
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 07:07:54 pm »
I think the only area folks have problems with is the dot (.)   its not just a dot in the hex display it must be 2E or it will not work correctly, just try to grab a Cache with the same amount of digits in total and start at the exact same  place and it should be ok.

Drop by the winmxworld room for a more personal service or just let us know what version of nushi you have and it will be done for you.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Fixed/Patched Tools and Toys  |  VVVon nushi stuffVVV

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx