gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 04, 2024, 03:51:28 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Is North Korea Responsible For Flood Of Unreleased New Movies ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is North Korea Responsible For Flood Of Unreleased New Movies ?  (Read 1184 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Is North Korea Responsible For Flood Of Unreleased New Movies ?
« on: December 02, 2014, 09:08:21 am »
It seems that a war of words is hotting up..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-30283573

North Korea has refused to deny involvement in a cyber-attack on Sony Pictures that came ahead of the release of a film about leader Kim Jong-un. When asked if it was involved in the attack a spokesman for the North Korean government replied: "Wait and see."

Sony is investigating after its computers were attacked and unreleased films made available on the internet.
In June, North Korea complained to the United Nations and the US over the comedy film The Interview.

California-based Sony Pictures' computer system went down last week and hackers then published a number of as-yet un-released films on online download sites.

Among the titles is a remake of the classic film Annie, which is not due for release until 19 December.

Character assassination is rife in some countries but the truth is anyone who feels slighted can sue for defamation in the US, this new and original method of revenge if true brings only smiles to millions of torrent users and no doubt the Korean national leader.

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
Re: Is North Korea Responsible For Flood Of Unreleased New Movies ?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 09:14:46 pm »
Pretty funny. I saw Fury I thought it was a great film. Looking forward to catching Annie with our daughters when it comes out :)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Is North Korea Responsible For Flood Of Unreleased New Movies ?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 10:50:02 pm »
I think  Kim Jong-un has gotten the last laugh with this action, I believe its more a response to Sony being a Japanese entity and most of you are no doubt aware of the antagonistic animosity the two countries traditionally entertain and flame at times.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Is North Korea Responsible For Flood Of Unreleased New Movies ?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx