gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 04:09:19 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  What David Cameron just proposed would endanger every Briton and.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What David Cameron just proposed would endanger every Briton and.....  (Read 968 times)

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
What David Cameron just proposed would endanger every Briton and destroy the IT industry

http://boingboing.net/2015/01/13/what-david-cameron-just-propos.html

David Cameron says there should be no "means of communication" which "we cannot read" -- and no doubt many in his party will agree with him, politically. But if they understood the technology, they would be shocked to their boots.

What David Cameron thinks he's saying is, "We will command all the software creators we can reach to introduce back-doors into their tools for us." There are enormous problems with this: there's no back door that only lets good guys go through it. If your Whatsapp or Google Hangouts has a deliberately introduced flaw in it, then foreign spies, criminals, crooked police (like those who fed sensitive information to the tabloids who were implicated in the hacking scandal -- and like the high-level police who secretly worked for organised crime for years), and criminals will eventually discover this vulnerability. They -- and not just the security services -- will be able to use it to intercept all of our communications. That includes things like the pictures of your kids in your bath that you send to your parents to the trade secrets you send to your co-workers.

cameron is a technological neanderthal  .... my friends across the sea... pls get this guy out of office...

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: What David Cameron just proposed would endanger every Briton and.....
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 12:44:27 am »
Have no fear this guys already  on his way out,  and rightly so in my opinion, he hasnt keept any of his promises and is set on a plan of damaging social change that will damage the welfare state that britain is famous for, all simply so his pals can grab a slice of the lucrative govt revenues spent on the publics behalf, if he doesnt leave office I might leave the country myself as I dont see a future in such a wannabe US land for ordinary british folks.

He has forgotten who he works for and who pays his wages.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  What David Cameron just proposed would endanger every Briton and.....

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.017 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx