gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 02:36:57 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Pirate Bay Co-Founder Tells OF Prison - "Cruise Ship With Poor Views"
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pirate Bay Co-Founder Tells OF Prison - "Cruise Ship With Poor Views"  (Read 777 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
I spotted this article over at torrent freak.

https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-was-worth-doing-prison-time-for-co-founder-says-160705/

A few weeks after his release from Swedish prison, Pirate Bay co-founder Fredrik Neij returned to his home in Laos. Today he shares some thoughts on his time in prison as well as the future that lies ahead. Looking back, Neij concludes that considering the circumstances TPB was well worth doing time for.

On the music front Pirate Bay’s co-founder was thrown back two decades, spinning CDs in an ancient Discman. Music he actually had to pay for.
“Listening to music on a Discman gave me flashbacks to how life was before MP3s, with short battery-life and having to change CD to listen to different artists. Also it was probably the first legal music I bought this millennium.”

A great article and nice to see his life going on smoothly after his prison experience.

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
that little snippet made me look up discman ... where he found one i dunno... mine gave up the ghost a long time ago... too many switched discs... the clasp on the spindle came right off lol...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Pirate Bay Co-Founder Tells OF Prison - "Cruise Ship With Poor Views"

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx