gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 02:30:49 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  DESCRIBE THIS FORUM IN TWO WORDS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DESCRIBE THIS FORUM IN TWO WORDS  (Read 4047 times)

Offline TOAD

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
DESCRIBE THIS FORUM IN TWO WORDS
« on: May 15, 2016, 09:27:04 pm »
F**KING USELESS.

[Post edited by Ghostship to limit profanity exposure.]

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Re: DESCRIBE THIS FORUM IN TWO WORDS
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 11:04:06 pm »
conversation piece

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 11:57:17 pm »
Feel free to post your own community achievements.

Offline TOAD

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 01:29:35 pm »
Feel free to post your own community achievements.

Exposing you clowns as time wasters.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 05:32:43 pm »
Clowns?

I think your lack of a real reply to my post marks you alone out, most children act with more dignity and respect that you seem to possess.

I don't feel we here have to justify to you your own choice to visit here, no ones asking you to waste your time and btw mine also, I do feel on the other hand you have some entertainment value for those whom pop by here at various times of the week, myself included  ;)

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 09:29:29 pm »
I've banned this user.

whats wrong, truth hurt? oh your just trying to censor the truth blah blah blah
the truth is people give up their time and money to support wmw and the community like so many others do in supporting the community by sharing files, running rooms, forums, websites, caches, developing software, scripts, bots or just plain spedning time in the commuinity.
If you dont like it all, sod off.

You think you're special becuase you think ourmx is taking a while... your not special because of that
you think the community is so stupid they need someone to tell them ourmx is taking ages because they cant figure it out themselves?
you want to complain about the timeline, fine complain, don't insult people who give up their time for something bigger than themselves
dont come back

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 09:53:47 pm »
Well said Silicon  8)

Your very much correct on all of those points you've posted, WinMxWorld isnt simply about one or two of us despite many having that view, there are many whom work behind the scenes both supporting and maintaining the forum, the help room and via the cache system along with the WinMx4u guys the client joining mechanism for over 95% of the network, every chat room uses such caches to get online, put simply much of what folks take for granted is delivered for free to every user of the WPN and this has been the case since 2005 when frontcode pulled their caches, the costs involved have been met from the pockets of many here, we believe the same is true for the WinMx4U guys, all of this is undertaken to keep this community alive, its no secret we have been fighting a resourceful attacker for some time now whom would rather we went away but the fact is we are not going anywhere until we choose to, we havent given up hope or slowed our research and developement efforts and we take the userbases trust very seriously, they in turn trust us to do what we can as best we can, we all feel the pain of any attacks but we will never turn on each other while the enemy smiles from the shadows, we remain focused and busy, as you would all expect..

Offline tylefouryou

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 05:13:55 pm »
A Blessing

keep up the good work gang

roskybmydog1705

winmx 4 lifer

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  DESCRIBE THIS FORUM IN TWO WORDS

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx