gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 11:20:41 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  UK Copyright Troll Imprisoned
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: UK Copyright Troll Imprisoned  (Read 1304 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
UK Copyright Troll Imprisoned
« on: September 29, 2016, 11:04:32 pm »
This is great news for all believers in Karma  :-D

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/09/23/copyright_troll_weeps_20week_jail_sentence/

The owner of a firm involved in sending speculative invoices to suspected downloaders is in trouble of his own after being convicted of a brutal assault on an Uber driver outside an exclusive London members-only club.

Robert Croucher, MD of consultancy Hatton & Berkeley, wept in the dock after being found guilty of pushing Uber driver Mohammad Hussein to the ground and kicking him repeatedly in the body and head. He was sentenced to 20 weeks in prison by Hammersmith Magistrates' Court and ordered to pay £620 costs, a £115 victim surcharge and £500 in compensation.

"This will destroy my life, I am the director of a company and everyone would lose their jobs. We have 1,000 clients, we have staff all around the country, and it would die," he protested before being sentenced,

I hope it will destroy him, this type of low-life thug was more than happy to scare folks including an 80+ year old lady to obtain £600 "settlement's" with alleged copyright infringers, many folks settled to avoid having to face a court case, most sensible folks ignored the extortion style demands, lets hope nosomething bad happens to this guy while hes inside  :lol: :lol: :lol:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  UK Copyright Troll Imprisoned

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx