gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 09:41:33 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  WinMX final fix?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WinMX final fix?  (Read 3766 times)

Offline steed_and_emma

• Forum Member
WinMX final fix?
« on: May 28, 2017, 03:34:24 am »
Is there a definitive fix available for WinMX?  If yes, please provide download link. 

I see a lot of old posts, but nothing current.  Is WinMX pretty much played out?

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Re: WinMX final fix?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 03:41:13 am »
the forum is dead but winmx still works  https://patch.winmxconex.com

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 01:29:16 pm »
Like any other place on the web a community is made up of its members and they decide with their feet on the longeivity or not of any specific gathering point, for a long while WinMx World has been a strong part of the support mechanism for the network but with dwindling staff numbers and few wanting to take up the spaces left by those whom have either moved on or in some cases passed away, we are where we are.

There are spaces open for new staff members if anyone wishes to apply for them , all you need is a bit of get up and go and some infectious enthusiasm, thats all I ever had and its kept me going for such a long time, we have honoured our commitments despite major setbacks and whilst I personally am more than busy with real life work I am always beavering away on items in the background, half completed is the story of my life here  :lol:

We can all help each other and have some fun into the bargain as thats the whole reason many of us are still here, the networks users will of course change like pebbles on a beach but the core ideals of a free and friendly place where folks can enjoy a chat and swap ideas and files they create is still the lynch-pin of our reason for being here, we all know of users whom are no longer present but do many of us take the time to make new friendships and build up fresh bonds of trust  to refresh the energy of our collective ?

I admit i dont spend as much time as I would like on the network and find it hard to locate like minded folks wanting to build on from the work we have already created, not having a lot of time to create new bonds has impacted me seriously  in this respect so I can see why others are asking for focus and clarity in our direction of travel.

Our future is what we collectively will make it if we offer our help we form our direction of travel, if we sit back and let others lead the way we risk feeling ignored, a balance is required and an acceptance of the fact that as a community we cant always rely on the same folks, we ourselves have to put something into the community pot by taking part in activities or simply arranging them for others to take part in, that is whats missing at this time, we can all change this by stepping upto the plate and sharing our enthusiam and helpful words with those still finding their feet here,

I'm offiicially on the sites retired list but you all know me and thus expect me to have an opinion of some sort on our situation, I believe we will move ahead in the future but we all have to give time to make that happen, there are golden nuggets of knowledgable folks in our community so lets get some digging going on to find those with time to spare to bring things back to relevance here, if we cant achieve this we will gently wind down into insignificance, a course we are on atm unless fresh hands step forth from amongst you all, the fork in the road is still ours to choose.

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 11:40:40 pm »
I only see old winmx lovers returning slowly to the chatroom, most on hearsay on facebook the network is still open

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 01:30:57 am »
And will remain so :-D :-D :-D

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 09:36:41 pm »
more and more realize that, thanks to facebook :D
Hope we will find there the people we need to finish what we started.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  WinMX final fix?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx