gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 01:18:16 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  hello
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hello  (Read 2331 times)

Offline bbxrider

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
hello
« on: November 07, 2017, 10:52:09 pm »
nice site here, good info, I'm trying to find out info on using cdex, been to that forum and don't see anywhere how to start a new topic?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 01:58:42 am »
Hi and welcome to the forum  :)

I looked at the cdex site and indeed it seems their forum is non operational, the program itself is however pretty much self explanatory , is there something specific you wanted to do with cdex ?

I am assuming you have read this page already but in case you havent,

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/cdex_ripping.html

PS: Please let me know if the program has changed substantially so I can work on an update if necessary.

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Re: hello
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 10:52:29 am »
cdex instructions on this site are as valid today as when they were written....... that being said there is a much better cd ripping program for windows called 'exact audio copy' which is especially good for troublesome (read: very old) drives or cds with a lot of scratches or data layer damage that causes distortions or very harsh 'pffft! pffft! pffft!' or other strange sounds in the music when they are 'played' with something such as windows media player in the drive they are intended to be ripped in.....

http://exactaudiocopy.de/ is the website and contains very good documentation in its FAQ section...... however if cdex is providing you with the functions and quality of audio you deem appropriate for your needs continue to use cdex to your hearts content.... the tutorial here contains all the needed info on how to use the software.... if you have any questions feel free to start a thread in the audio section of the forum....

good luck in your endeavors!

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  hello

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx