gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 01:05:53 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  MxControl Host - Short Visit To Say Hello To Friends
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MxControl Host - Short Visit To Say Hello To Friends  (Read 1735 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
MxControl Host - Short Visit To Say Hello To Friends
« on: August 11, 2018, 06:07:56 pm »
For a very short time some of you may be able to speak with an old mx character whom many of you know only by name, Bender will be in this room for some hours, so drop by if you want to say hi to him, one favour though folks please dont badger him about programming etc and hes has moved on from that career and finds it tedious to be reminded everytime he visits, cheers folks

Star Trek Quarks Bar_38596FBC1A2A

[Update  - Room is now down]

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
Re: MxControl Host - Short Visit To Say Hello To Friends
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 10:46:35 pm »
I had no idea it was the same Bender who was in my room on August 11th. I think we just spoke about some general stuff. I hope he is happy :)

And Bender I did continue Metis and kept it Open Source as you wanted, every version included full source code :)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: MxControl Host - Short Visit To Say Hello To Friends
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 05:58:57 am »
Bender is always happy to see his work being used and was amazed the community was still alive given the long time its been since he created many of his great programs, I got in a few words with him myself (thankfully he knows where to find us still), like yourself Pri I was pleased at his visit, it was great to see him, infact its always nice to see any of the "old" gang of characters that provided both drama and materials for our continued usage.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  MxControl Host - Short Visit To Say Hello To Friends

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx