gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 10:46:41 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  failure to upload on v.3.53
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: failure to upload on v.3.53  (Read 3016 times)

Offline jagster57

• Forum Member
  • Been on winmx forever!
failure to upload on v.3.53
« on: October 15, 2018, 07:38:41 pm »
 :oops: No matter I have tried I have been unable to share any of my thousands of files and have been blocked for it from a lot of  users.  Once in a blue moon it will let me share but that is very rare indeed. Is there any way to correct it? I have tried newer versions in the past but with them I am really constrained by how many uploads and downloads you can run at a time.
Ciao
Jagster57

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: failure to upload on v.3.53
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 09:57:03 pm »
I think most users have had this happen to them at one time or another so dont be disheartened Jagster.

What have you tried so far in terms or ports you use and whether they are forwarded in your router etc ?
Is the problem one thats occuring all the time or at intervals ?

I do advise you use the most up to date version of WinMx (3.54b4) simply because it has some protections not found in older versions, tbh it wont matter much atm due to the current cessation of network attacks so its your choice really, also have you popped by one of the chat rooms and asked someone to upload from you directly as this is the best way to get feedback on potential error messages that might not be seen on your end.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  failure to upload on v.3.53

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx