gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 16, 2024, 09:09:58 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  KH Visits The WPN
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: KH Visits The WPN  (Read 881 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
KH Visits The WPN
« on: September 23, 2019, 09:46:16 am »
Today I was running some tests to locate a network issue and noticed this strange occurance  :suspious:

This image shows the console window of the Nushi Sniffer tool and the address is very visible due to the ports in use, not your normal winmx ports eh folks.

Now before you rush off and google the IP I have already done so and can confirm this traffic is emanating from WinMX.com/Fopnu.com/Tixati.com that are all owned by the same guy who wrote WinMx back in 2000.

I suspect he wants many of you to try out his software offerings (Tixati or Fopnu) as without a userbase writing even the best software is wasted time, I dont know why he hasnt simply posted a message here as he is a much respected person, shy perhaps ?

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
Re: KH Visits The WPN
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 04:39:05 am »
I could think there would be legal reasons not to be related to WinMx in any way
sword of Damocles

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 01:58:15 am »
As he is still the winmx.com domain owner that would not be the case.

We have all had a long time to study this person and my feel on his actions are simply that he is unwilling to speak to anyone as himself due to a previous serious problem with folks knowing too much about him, its quite likely he moves amongst us with another name from time to time but wishes to sit in the shadows and sensibly avoid discussions from a developers point of view.

I have spoken to at least one confirmed "sighting" of KH that was loggged from back in the day and for identification reasons I will keep the whole exchange secret just in case anyone else claims to be him in the future, only the real KH will know the details of where when and what was discussed and by whom along with other information I am aware of thats not public.

If the real KH wishes to identify himself to me via PM there are a few new possibilities for the future that could be explored, the shadows are not always the best place to work from.

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 12:27:42 pm »
I am no visioneer ( scanner joke) and no mind reader.
He will have a reason and we only can hope he will reveal the reason in future.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  KH Visits The WPN

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.017 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx