gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 06:42:07 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  WCS ipdb.dat Updated (March 7, 2024)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WCS ipdb.dat Updated (March 7, 2024)  (Read 570 times)

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
WCS ipdb.dat Updated (March 7, 2024)
« on: March 09, 2024, 05:43:20 am »
10+ years later here is an update

Notes: IPDB.dat updated March 7, 2024 by ®êêf 420
- This will work for WCS and RSWCS servers. The database has not been updated since 2013 i believe.
- The previous file contained 80,000 some lines, whereas this new database contains over 230,000
- Testing has been very brief, but seems stable and accurate, without seeing any "unknowns"  for users country

Use at own risk, if any problems occur i take no responsability. Just make a copy of the old ipdb.dat just in case issues do
occur  :P

Anyways maybe some who still host (not many left) might find this useful, so Enjoy if you are one of them  ;)

* For those who don't know what this is, its just a file that is placed into the WCS folder and when used properly in the room it will show the country of the user who entered.

Cam

Re: WCS ipdb.dat Updated (March 7, 2024)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 11:42:14 pm »
Anyone know why my account would be banned on here? Please let me know. Thank you. Cam :)

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2024, 10:47:00 am »
i believe your account got taken over and was being used to spam this forum with dating sites  :yes:

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2024, 02:55:17 am »
yes, it did. but nylly unbanned me and I fixed it & changed my password :) ty Reef. I had no idea what happened lol

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  WCS ipdb.dat Updated (March 7, 2024)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.012 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx