gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 05:08:06 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  MXControl.org Going back up!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MXControl.org Going back up!  (Read 808 times)

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
MXControl.org Going back up!
« on: February 20, 2021, 07:58:24 pm »
Hi everyone. I've been keeping this quite until I got it mostly built. I am almost finished recreating the site! Within a week it will be up and running along with MXControl.org chat room. You can go there to the site and register now if you like. I'm looking for moderators and help there. Metis scripts anything to help jump start the site again! thanks everyone! Cam.

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
Re: MXControl.org Going back up!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 12:08:10 pm »
Nice work Cam :)

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 01:19:12 am »
Thank you Pri. :D I'll be adding  your scripts shortly. I'm just getting everything right before I start posting on it. I tried to get it as much like the original as I could but without the source code for the site I couldn't I had to get it build from scratch. But with the help of my friend DB I think he's done a great job. Thanks again for your support Pri :D

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 06:51:21 pm »
Hey everyone. As an update. all Forum topics are there. it is up and running. I'll be adding scripts and other items today and over the next few days. Also... If you use RoboMX & Metis and you want to visit our homepage & Forum page. Go to help at the top left...click on either one. It will take you right there. Thank you Cam!

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  MXControl.org Going back up!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx