gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 11:13:59 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  New Home for MXControl Scripts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Home for MXControl Scripts  (Read 5190 times)

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
New Home for MXControl Scripts
« on: December 01, 2006, 09:10:27 pm »
With MXControl gone this will be the new place to post bot scripts.

If you have any scripts then we ask that you post them in the section that corresponds with the type of script it is. EX. HangMan goes in Games. The scripts you post dont have to be yours. If you have any old scripts that you got off of the MXControl site, those are welcomed too. If posting old scripts please credit the original creator!

How to post them:
1. Copy and paste your scripts in their own topic.
2. Highlight the script and click on the Code button (the one that has the # in it).

Edit by Omega: Topic Locked
*edit: mady sticky so it stays on top ;) - nylly

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Re: New Home for MXControl Scripts
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 08:36:36 pm »
Id just like to say with the updates that have happened since this was first posted ie: Bender has put the site back online and Jimmy is working on making it better..

So in light of that I'd just like to say that I'd like to see this section of the site come to life still yet.  Im planning on posting scripts I have or have been given to post and building it up along with Omega, Tiny, Max, and anyone else willing to post.   
I am thrilled that the troubles at MXC are clearing up its great that the work isnt lost and things are much more user friendly over there these days too.
This as an opportunity to expand the help offered here and make sure that between the two sites things are not lost.

Great work to everyone that has posted scripts, Ive been going through adding authors to those.. and hope to see more added here from yall. 

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  New Home for MXControl Scripts

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx