gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 03, 2024, 04:27:53 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  SUX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SUX  (Read 1481 times)

DONT MATTER

SUX
« on: January 12, 2006, 06:44:20 am »
YOUR F**KIN PIE PATCH SUX... I'VE DOWNLOADED IT 20 TIMES NOW AND IT STILL WONT WORK... F**K YOU AND YOUR GAY A** SHIT !

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Help with Pie Patch
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 06:48:29 am »
Dont Matter I have moved this post to its own thread in hopes to better help you.

Can you tell us what exacatly you have done so that maybe we can get your WinMX back up and running for you?

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
Help with Pie Patch
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 09:44:19 am »
I'd just like to add, this isn't the home of the Pie patch, but of the .dll patch, however, if you wish to post the actual nature of your problem, along with some details of your setup, Windows version, Internet explorer version, make & model of modem/router, connection type, firewall & antivirus you are using & version of patch, I and others are willing to help, either with the patch this IS the home of OR pie.. Either is an effective solution & I for one am happy to advise any user regardless of which they have chosen to use.
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

c2R

Help with Pie Patch
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 05:50:25 pm »
Quote from: Bearded Blunder
I'd just like to add, this isn't the home of the Pie patch, but of the .dll patch, however, if you wish to post the actual nature of your problem, along with some details of your setup, Windows version, Internet explorer version, make & model of modem/router, connection type, firewall & antivirus you are using & version of patch, I and others are willing to help, either with the patch this IS the home of OR pie.. Either is an effective solution & I for one am happy to advise any user regardless of which they have chosen to use.

Actually I'd be disinclined to help rude people.  I might tell them where they could stick their Winmx....!

(o;

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Help with Pie Patch
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 06:39:19 pm »
Well there is the frustration of things.. WinMx is not brain surgery now however, its not really easy these days .. lol

So we give the benefit of the frustraition rule.. 5 second rule.. lol

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
Help with Pie Patch
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 06:57:48 pm »
WOW

He/She must have been having a blonde moment....lol

Dont Matter...If you have a problem with the PiePatch please visit Vladds Forum and take it up with Vladd and/or one of his admins not us. We dont have anything to do with the PiePatch. If however you would like to try the WinMX Group patch please visit The WinMX Group.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  SUX

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx