gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 05:39:43 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  against programmers request
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: against programmers request  (Read 5415 times)

{MXC}_michael

against programmers request
« on: June 13, 2005, 08:14:11 pm »
httpss://archive.winmxworld.com/Fx%20Server/

amd then read  the red writing here

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/fedez83/download.htm  

:)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 12:16:58 am »
Michael our archive is members only and  as you have failed to mention all the posts regarding FxServer in the server section refer to his site not our archive, for the simple reason Fedez always has the latest updates that the archive may not.

I think you will find that Fedez means sites that are hosting the latest file that do not provide any support for it like we intend to, that is obviously not good for anyone.
We are currently in the middle of a tutorial for his server which will be on the site here soon, but once again if you read the posts you can see clearly any new news is referenced to his site.

Fedez has a log of who links to his site and we have received no complaints from him regarding the small link we have for folks to try his programs.

I hope you look upon the archive as just that, it is not a backdoor to bypass the normal release channels, but a way of obtaining programs that are no longer supported or available, and provides a testament of folks work and commitment over the years to WinMx, that is the spirit in which it is run and maintained.

{MXC}_michael

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 06:07:23 am »
i know what the archive is and i know what it is for,  
but u always seem to have justification for ur wrong doing actions.  (always seems to be for the good of the program or programmer)  

but the simple fact is ur going against programmers wishes.  (but for some reason u think ur an exception)   if we all went against fedez and other winmx assosiated programmers, im sure they would stop building programs for winmx.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 08:55:24 am »
This sounds to me like you have another agenda here Michael and are just trying to use the archive as an excuse for payback.

but u always seem to have justification for ur wrong doing actions

What are all the other "wrong doing actions" you seem to think I have carried out ?

For folks that are unaware of why Michael is a little pissed off with me see this

http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4605

For Michaels benefit I will delay posting any of Fedez current work, I do read the forum Fedez posts on and so I was aware which forum he was complaining about, and it certainly was not this one.

I await your reply .

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 09:36:55 am »
Hummm...interesting choice of words there Michael...

but the simple fact is ur going against programmers wishes. (but for some reason u think ur an exception) if we all went against fedez and other winmx assosiated programmers, im sure they would stop building programs for winmx.

Since when did you gain a conscience about the good of WinMX,  :shock:
must have been quite recently as I remember you abusing servers to spoof legitimate Help rooms on WinMX and using a program configured with ungodly virtual user counts knowing it was damaging to the network, people still having issues about this...

Lets see, oh then what was the deal with the other forum you linked your pictures too.. hummm if I member right Vladd pulled a switch on you to teach you a lesson about stealing images...
http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3866

Or maybe there was the SuperMX business....
http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3911

Why dont you do as the programmer wishes and stop making available the server you abused to create 10+ rooms on WinMX..

Michael I suggest you take a look at the thread we have for the FXServer, ummm
Oh it links to the page the creator has asked us too... and I think you have totally missed the point of his request. as has been mentioned to you already..
Its an Archive Michael, this means it contains all the versions of the programs when possible ... ummm
Thats the idea....
So if your so concerned about the welfare of the network why dont you start the process in your own house and stop rehashing old issues you have here..

Any more nonsense and stupidity will be terminated with prejudice

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 06:36:37 pm »
Sorry folks , Michael did reply but as his post contained childish allegations that he knows we have no time for, I will leave this thread as it stands.

We have contacted Fedez directly as its not fair for Michael to be talking as if he has anything to do with the matter and is speaking for Fedez

Obviously, the point of the archive was made above , we are a happy bunch here and will attempt to take care of any request a programmer makes, as Michael pointed out, we dont want anyone going away with a sour taste about matters.

We are a community, but not a nursery for flamers.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  against programmers request

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx