gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 01:46:18 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  winmx contact
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: winmx contact  (Read 1151 times)

glenna

winmx contact
« on: February 16, 2006, 09:55:57 am »
does anyone know the email address i can contact the old winmx.com on so i can ask them some legal ?'s about the site and the company

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
winmx contact
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 10:44:06 am »
i dont recall it to be honest, BUT i warn you now, im not aware of anyone ever getting a reply, i sent serveral emails to Kevin regarding legal issues and a number of other things shortly after the shut down, i didnt get a single reply, i wasnt surprised. They are either unwilling or unable to respond.

Your best bet for the info you require, is to ask in forums like these, you would be surprised what folks know already!

KM

winmx contact
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 01:14:08 pm »
i never got an answer while it was officially running and meant to be answering, on any of the email addresses i tried - and if he wouldn't reply to me then he wouldn't reply to many people, so after shutting it down and he no longer has any reason to respond... chances are even slimmer

if you do manage to make contact with him, how about asking him to contact me? i think i could help him out with a few things...

glen

hey
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 09:23:22 pm »
i know but what is there email address
so i can contact them

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
winmx contact
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 04:07:38 am »
I have never known them to recieve emails or do anything with them but here is the only email contact I have ever seen for them..

From the WinMX Beta Tests Page Archived:
If you find a problem with any new features and you would like to inform the developers, please send an email to betatest at winmx dot com with a brief description of the problem, and any details you think may be relevant to the problem (what led up to it, are you primary or secondary, what charset/language you use, approx CPU speed, etc etc...). Please understand that due to the limited time and very large volume of email that is received during testing we are unable to reply to problem reports.

Corrupt Corporate Scum

winmx contact
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 01:11:43 am »
Glenna, you're in for a lucky streak, not only have I supplied you with vital information in one other post you made (check it out now!), but I'll also help you with this one! :D

The address you're looking for is: george.dubia@corrupt_republican_rednecks.net , alternatively you can use macrovision_the_genius_maker_of_such_potent_and_unbreakable_copy_protection_schemes_which_only_12_yo_kids_crack_about_12_hours_after_public_release@minor_and_insignificant_redneckery.net

glenna_999999

what is it
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 07:47:14 am »
so your saying were fine as far as the fbi using those emails and calls against him

glenna_999999

who is that
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 07:48:40 am »
who is that and they can assure me my son will be one hudnfed percent sure ok right

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
winmx contact
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2006, 08:53:45 am »
This is also called 'Sarcasim'

This site has no legal department and can not give you legal advice, please contiune to take your questions to the EFF or hire a lawyer.

Thread locked

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  winmx contact

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx