gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 12:54:02 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Registering with the forum
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Registering with the forum  (Read 4583 times)

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
Registering with the forum
« on: December 11, 2011, 06:31:09 pm »
Due to loads of spambots we've felt the need to make it a bit harder to register with the forum.

If anyone has problems registering please post here to let us know and we can help you out. :yes:
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Offline Rose Regrets

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
Re: Registering with the forum
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 12:24:11 am »
 :-D  It seemed to take me forever to get accepted. My problem is that the internet is much like a car. I can use it, but I don't have a clue what some of the thingamajimmies are.  For 'illiterates' like myself if there was just some place to go for help BEFORE registering. LOL  I even went to FaceBook and logged in to the WinMx page, hoping to get some assistance. But another whatsit was filling the page with its own program. Taxicity or something.  OK. I got lucky today and 'guessed' about the domain and stuff. Glad to be back  I think the last time I was here was 2010. Lot of life changes happening then. Finally got a chance to breathe. Music not found on the radio or at the music store, but happily shared here will help. Thanks for persevering and staying ONLINE.  Oh, bother. To get this 'published' I've got to go through the same thing to register? 

Offline wanderer...

• Forum Member
Re: Registering with the forum
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 12:22:35 am »
Aloha... Now there are two of us...lol... Try checking out OurMX... I'm finding similarities WinMx but having trouble connecting... Hope this problem corrected soon... Miss my Mx...
"Stand on what can-not be fathomed and wander where there is nothing at all"

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Registering with the forum

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx