gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 09:25:38 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Cinema Cam Man Jailed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cinema Cam Man Jailed  (Read 2511 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Cinema Cam Man Jailed
« on: July 02, 2005, 12:29:55 pm »
Seems like this nasty character is better off behind bars

http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=846

FBI  press release

http://www.fbi.gov/fieldnews/april/la042203.htm

Mr. Gasca has an extensive rap sheet that dates back to 1986. His convictions include grand larceny, possession of stolen property, and attempted murder. Although starting in 1992 he served several years in prison for attempted murder, things appeared quiet during the turn of the century. However, Mr. Gasca was indeed busy recording theatrical movies, and according to the DOJ, making $4,500 a week for their sale.

I got the mental picture that this guy seems not to be living in reality and this activity probably kept him that way or paid for the fuel anyway.

“The jury spoke loudly and clearly to the so-called ‘prince of piracy,’ Johnny Ray Gasca,” said Motion Picture Association of America, Inc. (MPAA) President and CEO Dan Glickman. “Camcording movies in theaters is illegal and has serious consequences, and those who engage in such acts will be held liable.”

Hmm I think its a bit more of a public service for this man to be locked up, whatever he was doing.

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Cinema Cam Man Jailed
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 01:39:03 pm »
Finally they actually arrested a real pirate....

I think we'll see alot more of this type of action, looking for the seedy characters, rather then 12 year olds until the court case, for their own PR.  

Looks much better arresting someone that is a menace to society rather than charging some poor single mom over her 14 year olds non profit download of a popular song... :roll:

KM

Cinema Cam Man Jailed
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 01:47:15 pm »
did i read that correctly?

a bloke is committing all kinds of crimes such a smurder and stuff like that, then he stops doing that and starts doing crimes that dont harm anyone, so they send him to prison to make him change his mind and go back to his old ways?

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Cinema Cam Man Jailed

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx