TRYING TO CONVERT A MOVIE FILE AND BURN IT TO A DVD????
KEEP GETTING ERRORS OR SOUND OUT OF SYNC???
i am here to try to help you solve the annoying problems that i know people suffer from time to time as reguards converting movies and buring them to a DVD Disk or CDR Disk.
i will be able to asnswer 99% of all questions posted here and as for the other 1% well as we all know new and better programmes for this kind of work change almost on a daliy basis.