gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 08:08:15 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  Help on a decision
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help on a decision  (Read 2846 times)

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
Help on a decision
« on: March 26, 2006, 03:51:42 am »
I have been getting the feeling, by people who will remain nameless, that they want me off the network. I would like your help in this to make my decision.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Help on a decision
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 04:10:13 am »
Omega, your asking folks to make a helpful decision based on a feeling you have ?

I have some advice you may wish to take as I feel its the way for you to work out what you wish to do in a reasoned manner.

Speak to some of the chat room users of rooms your regularly in and ask them directly about your concerns, this should give you a genuine idea of how people really feel and perhaps help you in a more constructive way.

We have all faced a negative mood at some point and it generally disappears as fast as it came, I would not be in a rush to decide matters just yet If I was you.

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 04:25:48 am »
I got the impression from Camille from Vladds room.

She was doing nothing but insulting me and bringing me down. I try and settle things but nobody belives me. All i have to say about that is IM DONE!!

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 05:31:06 am »
We all get frustraited here Omega, even I wonder why I am not out combing a beach somewhere for treasure some days.. lol

I once belonged to a room, and they had some strict rules about folks.  Funny thing was to me at the time they seemed to bend them for folks they felt like bending them for, and it caused a major rift for me.  I was as you are now.. faced with leaving not only the room but WinMx.. just that 'damn i really enjoy all the folks Ive met and stuff'...

That day i got into a major fight with the admins of the room, some of which i loved dearly... and left the room for good.  Think this was the worst online day of my little life and upset I went to another room that day.. got cursed at and kick banned for something really silly.  So now I am in even worse shape.. lol

Wound up in a room The Lonely Brain Cell.. and met one of the most important folks of my life there.. my soul mate was just sitting there waiting for me to wonder in..

Moral is the worst things sometimes turn out to be the best thing for you.
Leaving a situation that is causing you stress may not be the end of MX for you.  Put your self into a new situation if you have to, to remember that there are lots of reason to enjoy mx..

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 06:02:28 am »
You guys really know how to make a girl feel better  :D

lol

I am going to stay!!!

KM

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 06:16:23 pm »
quite a simple decision really, it was someone from vladds room... about sums up how useless their opinion is :-P just look at the things they say about me then figure out how much of what they say is even worth listening to

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 06:32:29 pm »
You guys really know how to make a girl feel better  :D

lol

I am going to stay!!!
Good thinkin.  :wink: I know I don't really know you but have seen you all over on this site and your level of devotion to what it wants is pretty apparent. That kind of devotion is very hard to come by. I say stick to your guns, would be a traggic loss for WinMX should you have decided to leave WinMX. As for other peoples' opinions of you and your own opinion of your worth, who do you think knows you better? You or them? Do what I do when someone trashes me, and please believe it happens, lol. I lean to one side and dust that shit right off my shoulder. And VWALA!!. No loinger an issue. :)
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

WOMBAT

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 08:47:38 pm »
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Omega We All Watch You From Afar
And Sometimes We May Fight Or Spar
And We May Not Alway Say Thanx Or Ta

But It Doesn't Mean Just What You Think
Cause In Between All  The Shit And Stink
Is The KM Humour, The Me Here Wink
The Ghostship Passion, The Nobby Link

I'm Sure All The Rest Agree On That And This
That If You Go Then We All Will Miss
Your Helpful Comments, Your Thoughts Of Bliss
So Please Please Stay ( Me Blows A Kiss )

Le WOMBAT   22 APR 06

Offline Neutron

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 11:48:45 am »
Camille.. I don't like that girl. No matter what you say to her, she'll talk back to you like a shit. Don't worry about it, it happened to me too if it helps to let you know that  :D
More of a backward person than that I've never chatted to in my life, so I'm still glad we're all different. hehe
And I'm glad you're choosing to stay on WinMX.  :)

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 11:14:14 pm »
Well Camille and I are friends now and everything is going good.

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 07:26:43 pm »
- Update

Camille is speraing lies about me and we are no longer friends. This was bought on by someone who will remain nameless. They said that I said that I made the PIE Patch. How can I do that when I cant even get some of my programs to work right. Also I did say in their room that I was WinMx. Followed by that was LOL. That was a sign of joking. If this keeps going then I will leave WinMx and move to Ares. I already have it installed so I am waiting for someone to push me over the edge.

KM

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 11:35:26 pm »
erm, the correct reply to that stupid suggestion is "yes, i made the pie text file thing, so remove it from your site and replace it with a link to winmxgroup.com" :-P

vladd

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2006, 02:00:25 am »
why do you give a flying f**k wat any pie maggot thinks.................in order to think requires a brain preferably one that functions

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  Help on a decision

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx