gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 02:53:24 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  damn bot wont talk
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: damn bot wont talk  (Read 3383 times)

uplinkviper

damn bot wont talk
« on: December 09, 2005, 10:27:41 am »
oh hi all im new to this so go easy plz lol :oops: um...... im a co host of my room and well we are having trouble with the commands  e.g talking back to users! so if anyone knows how to get it working it would be a great help! ty all

Tommy

room name...........A MaTeS aNd MaTeS OnLy RooM_D9BF84901A23

feel free to pop in and say hi.. ty again

Offline willscotn

• Forum Member
damn bot wont talk
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 12:44:17 pm »
<command>
<in>coffee</in>
<out>#c7#yummy mine is white no sugar please i am sweet enough !!</out>
</command>

there basic reply when someone types coffee in room
what server use and is bot running and if colour room type /bot so it is enabled

uplinkviper

ok so
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 01:58:19 pm »
we are using ouka server, and we are using Metis bot.  we still have trouble with the logins with the bot to!!! how does that work we can make people admins but we cant get the bot to put the colours on there names when they login in?????

Ty you for the reply that helped us alot if anyone elsa can help us out on this one it wound be so welcome..........

ty again wilscotn

Galactic Overlord

damn bot wont talk
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 04:46:26 am »
The Bots can not add to the user names as that has to be changed at the chatclient level...ie: in their WinMX or RoboMX or Nushi...

Best you can do in the servers is change the text format used around their Nickname...

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
damn bot wont talk
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 06:04:49 am »
In an Ouka room the command to disable colours would be #ATSCmnd MctOff rather than /bot which will resolve some issues, as to your specific problem i'm not sure if that's related or not, as I can't quite see what you're trying to do.
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

uplinkviper

Thank you !
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 09:17:53 am »
Can i ask if anyone has any funny commands that wel can use in our room??????? if you dont want to its ok its just that we are an all open room!!!!

ty all again

ibdabad1

almost same problem
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2005, 01:57:07 pm »
running mine in a wcs room though.. it talks back to users(name in yellow) but admin and host text(names in green and blue) it doesnt respond to.. the commands are right but why dont it respond to the admin and hosts.. i have made it admin and host but it still wont 'see' them

Offline willscotn

• Forum Member
damn bot wont talk
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2005, 07:51:17 pm »
you type /bot to see txt in colour server for metis to work

XinDi

Re: WCS colour logins
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 07:18:19 pm »
ok can some pleeeeeaaasew tell me how to have colour text related to login levels plzzzzzzz :D

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
Re: damn bot wont talk
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 08:04:17 pm »
You need to set up different text formats (have a look at our tutorial for how to do that) and assign these to a login.
i.e
TextFormat1=......
TextFormat2=.....
and then  Password=.....1=password1        Password=....2=password2   etc
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Galactic Overlord

Re:
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2006, 08:18:59 pm »
ok XinDi

this will only work if you are using WCS or FXserv to host room with ... if using WinMX you are out of luck....
to change the colour of someones text after their Nickname will have to be done in the chatserver you are using ...
basically it is a slight change to your text formats assigned to your admins(moderators) and agents(co-hosts)...

Ok for WCS ...
in your config file you will see the Text Format settings which look like:
TextFormat=#c2#<%s#c2#> #c1#%s
that is default code everyone gets as they enter room...ok lets look closer at it.... this command to to server is saying all users' NAME is preceded  by a < and followed > then a [space] and white text.
Ok to change these colours all you have to do is modify the colour codes (IE:#c1#) embedded in the command ...you can also modify the <> too if you wish...
Here is an example of 3 text formats to show different levels ....

TextFormat=#c2#<%s#c2#> #c1#%s                        users
TextFormat1=#c6#<<%s#c6#>> #c6#%s                  admins
TextFormat2=#c7#<<<%s#c7#>>> #c7#%s               Co-hosts

ok to assign the admin and co-host formats do need to add the format #'s to the password command in the config...

Password=+AaCIKeBULmNO1=Admin passphrase
Password=@AaCSsIKkeBULmRNO2=Co-Host passphrase

then when either types /login passphrase they will be assigned the correct text format for their level...
WCS is limited to 10 text formats only....

FXserv...

Basically the same things apply here except the commands are slightly different....

/TextFormat 1=#c2#<$NAME$#c2#> #c1#$TEXT$
/TextFormat 2=#c6#<<$NAME$#c6#>> #c6#$TEXT$
/TextFormat 3=#c7#<<<$NAME$#c7#>>> #c7#$TEXT$

/addPassword Admin passphrase=kbqliMNfCULJjB=2
/addPassword Agent passphrase=kKqbliMNnfCULJjB=3

FXserv is not limited (as far as i can see) in the number of text formats you can have....have set up one room with 40 so far...

since I don't work with Ouka server I'll leave that to one of the others to explain....

xindi

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2006, 08:31:49 pm »
OMG well done lol didnt expect replies that quick and that helpful thx a lot folks,
i may well be back lol
Thanx again will come bk and scream halleluyah if i get it haha
Xindi

xindi

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2006, 09:05:56 pm »
halllellllluuuujah!!!!!!  ))))))

XinDi

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2006, 05:56:59 am »
yes thx peeps works like a dream , flying along now, but im sure ill find some more issues along the way, great site  :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  damn bot wont talk

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx