gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 01:45:56 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Ghostship/Me_Here Update
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ghostship/Me_Here Update  (Read 1971 times)

KM

Ghostship/Me_Here Update
« on: April 11, 2006, 12:48:25 pm »
OK, after repeated attempts to get hold of them (yes, he really is paranoid and doesn't answer the phone to anyone... not even me) i finally managed it!

it did take annoying the hell out of them be continuously ringing over and over again until ghost had no choice but to pick up the phone and listen to see who it was (note: he didn't even say "hello?" as is usual to do when answering the phone), then he finally spoke to me... lol

then after a few minutes chatting to him he passed the phone to Me_Here, so I am able to confirm that they are both alive... (or at least a strange bloke and some strange american woman are answering their phone at the very least)

Apparently due to technical reasons (ok, due to his being too paranoid) they are sorting out paying for the connection via a third party, and that has delayed things - apparently the estimates are for them to be online with the new ISP sometime within the next few days... YAY

oh, and when i mentioned nobby had taken over ghosts job of posting the news while he was away, erm, well apparently "that's good"... so, I think they are suffering withdrawal and obviously not thinking rationally, so when they do get back online we'll have to be gentle with them for the first few days let them recover...

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
Re: Ghostship/Me_Here Update
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 01:00:07 pm »
then after a few minutes chatting to him he passed the phone to Me_Here, so I am able to confirm that they are both alive... (or at least a strange bloke and some strange american woman are answering their phone at the very least)

We only have your word for this, its still a fair chance you have killed them both...

Apparently due to technical reasons (ok, due to his being too paranoid) they are sorting out paying for the connection via a third party, and that has delayed things - apparently the estimates are for them to be online with the new ISP sometime within the next few days... YAY

Quit moaning about it km and just give them your credit card details, if they are dead, they cant use it, if they are still alive, you can afford it, just go without eclairs for 1 day a month....

oh, and when i mentioned nobby had taken over ghosts job of posting the news while he was away, erm, well apparently "that's good"... so, I think they are suffering withdrawal and obviously not thinking rationally, so when they do get back online we'll have to be gentle with them for the first few days let them recover...

If he really is still alive, call an ambulance, he must be ill. Either that or km misquoted him, perhaps he actually said "that's good...let him enjoy the moment b4 i kill him with my bare hands"

Just a thought... :D

Fun Guest

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 12:19:35 am »
Come back already. I miss you Me_here! I don't miss Ghostship though he smiles too much. J/k.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 02:26:07 pm »
I may not be online yet but I,m watching   :wink:

Heres a litttle situation update for those who think we have been kidnapped.
The situation is as KM described and I hope to be able to return soon along with Me_Here, we have enjoyed the enforced rest but are busting to return here and get back to work, hopefully very soon.

Thanks to you all for keeping things rolling and yes well done Nobby for your input in the news section, Its at times like this we show we are indeed a community and more than the sum of our individual parts.

WOMBAT

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 06:20:09 pm »
Well Well Well

It's Good To Hear Your Smiling Faces Once Again

It Has been Quite Peaceful, Even KM Being Quite Polite To The Newbies

Nobby Has Working Hard On News, Only Had Time For One Dummy Spit At Josh

I've Been Quietly Observing Awaiting Your Return

Don't Think I've Seen So Many Post By KM Ever

He Even Managed to Type 3 Words In Reply To A Query Of Mine

Felt Quite Honoured Really

Anyway All Jokes Aside Welcome Back For When You Return

All Is Well I Think, The Guys & Gals Have Done A Great Job While Yu Were Away

KM

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 06:28:19 pm »
but while they've been away, I've had to actually reply to threads, instead of just sending a link to me_here and getting her to deal with it :-(

you'd better get back on soon!

oh, and when you pick up the phone, try "hello?"... so much friendlier...

WOMBAT

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 06:34:12 pm »
KM Using Words Like Friendlier. Whats The WinMXWorld Coming To ?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 09:26:01 pm »
Hmm , good news, bad news update folks  :?

The good news is we shall be finally sorted out and back on the 2nd of May, the bad news is thats still a long time away  :(
I will endeavour to pop by here as often as I can in the meanwhile and once again express my thanks to you all  8)

Offline data

• MX Hosts
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 03:16:09 am »
I am very Glad no one has kidnapped or maimed or killed our friends, ghost and the mrs. maybe they should have since neither asked for help from me. !  GRRRRRRR . I wish them both well and hope to see them soon. :) Data out.
another useful/useless piece of text.....;)

2SWEET420

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 07:46:35 am »
miss you both please hurry back.
well mainly i miss me_here.
don't think i've talked with ghostship.
but what the heck i'm in a warm fuzzy mood tonight.
so i included him too.  :D

KM

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 06:07:04 pm »
they seem to be alive... i think the 9 hour phone call last night confirmed that... however as for their sanity... well, same as usual :-P

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2006, 12:49:18 pm »
they seem to be alive... i think the 9 hour phone call last night confirmed that... however as for their sanity... well, same as usual :-P

TMI km, please lets not make your phone sex habits public you know how jealous Vladd gets, but since you bought it up, 9 hours was that all with Ghost? or did you get a little 3 way too?   :wink:

KM

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2006, 05:09:43 pm »
you know i would never phone and tell... lol

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2006, 06:26:36 pm »
you know i would never phone and tell... lol

Your silence speaks volumes, i always had you and Ghost down as mxphone sluts, but Mehere? surely not?   :wink:

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2006, 03:06:42 pm »
OMG    they are comming back tommarrow!!!

* Omega cleans the room

if i didnt have all those partys i wouldnt be doing this...lol

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Ghostship/Me_Here Update

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx