gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 12:15:16 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  New Chat Attack?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Chat Attack?  (Read 3847 times)

sexibitch

New Chat Attack?
« on: June 26, 2006, 11:46:46 am »
ok have u made some new chat attck or somfin?
i was in vladds room yesterday and this thing came in and kept changing its name realy fast.  but not numbers like chat attack but letters. so it was moving up and down the name list f**king annoying  so stop it.

KM

Re: New Chat Attack?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 12:15:52 pm »
Most chat servers (for example Ouka that vladds room uses) will prevent mass renames, so a program can not do that unless that is specifically allowed in the server (in which case any client can be used to rename)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 12:28:22 pm »
I am wondering why you felt what goes on in vladds room is anything to do with us here ?

As KM explained Ouka has a block for this activity so for you to have seen such activity it must have either been switched off deliberately or the room hosts where doing it themselves.

Ask them to switch the rename block on, for your information as those in vladds room will not inform you, KM runs two of the peer caches and developed the only fake blocking patch in use on the WPN as well as providing the base code for 90% of the WPN chat servers in use today, I think he has better things to do with his time, dont you ?

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 12:45:19 pm »
I cant help but wonder if you had posted these sort of misguided allegations on V's site that you would have been ridiculed, then told to F off if you didnt like it.. then when you didnt like that answer your posts would have been made to say beautiful things about us.. then you would have had any further posts like this deleted and you would have been banned...
Lucky this isnt Vladds forum..

Instead here you get honest non abusive truth of the matter...

We are not responsible for everyone he pisses off ....frankly its more likely that someone given auto admin on entry decided to see what all he could do.. best to go looking in your own house as none of us here have time for such childishness....

sexibitch

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 12:52:17 pm »
well someone attacked vladds room , i maybe wrong for assuming it was u. and the nameblock command was used to stop the program in da end after about an hour of trying to kick it

KM

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 01:56:21 pm »
an hour to figure that out? that is bad even for them... lmfao

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 01:56:36 pm »
I am also aware there are other issues with kicking, dont know if this will help you or not.. but make sure that a RoboMX client is in with the authority to kick the offending user.  There are characters that some users have found that WinMX cant seem to see, Robomx on the other hand can see them and allow you to kick the users..

Again dont know if this would have helped you here or not as KM mentioned its possible to do this sort of thing using any server if those protective commands are not On.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 02:00:28 pm »
My standard policy for dealing with users who attack the chat rooms is to add them to either the firewall or PeerGuardian temporarily until they get bored.

sexibitch

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 03:21:10 pm »
i been told that Tech87 rote da program and used it on vladds room, bang out of order man. do u know him/her?

sexibitch

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 03:22:32 pm »
km asl 
ur quite clever
i like clever :)
u got a msn addy?

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 05:51:01 pm »
i been told that Tech87 rote da program and used it on vladds room, bang out of order man. do u know him/her?

Tech  posts on vladds  forum perhaps it would be best to make a complaint against him there.

{MXC}_michael

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 06:36:47 pm »
lol  :D :D :D :D

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 08:45:44 pm »
Whatever happened to /banip & /kickip ?? Current Ouka supports them... IP shows on entry in there, so it's not like it wasn't available... Maybe admins should learn how to perform their duties competently?
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

bughunter

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2006, 09:44:01 pm »
and like we care if vladds room gets taken down..............its a waste of space on the room list as it is...............
interesting that ppl assume km has anything to do with it.............
before ya lay blame at anyones doorstep perhaps you should provide some evidence...........oh i forgot pie maggots like to point the finger,without producing any evidence to back up there claims.......as if there word is good enough.............and this from those who have done nothing but lie deny and decieve users for the last 10 months..............

winmx first.................

pie maggots.............do they still exist........................

KM

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2006, 11:26:16 pm »
they promised a friend they would never back up any claims made...

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2006, 07:30:58 am »
Many people find it hard to provide reliable facts for unsubstanciated attacks, nothing new there, and others expose and ridicule them, its a system that has proved its worth time and again in dealing with those who seem to feel that their words are above the test of being merely truthful.

{MXC}_michael

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2006, 01:09:13 pm »
who is sexibitch and who told u wrote that program?

sexibitch

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2006, 01:56:08 pm »
a member of vladd  said it was  tech87 or km who wrote it,

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2006, 02:13:10 pm »
sexibitch,

You say your familiar with WinMx so I am going to refer you to previous posts that already have addressed this issue..

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=2694.msg15819#msg15819

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=2694.msg15822#msg15822

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=2694.msg15844#msg15844

As i mentioned before KM neither has time or need to do such things and if you believe everything that someone in vladds tells you then your more gullible then I thought hun.. think about it.. anything further on the matter of Tech should be taken up at Vladds site.. .

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  New Chat Attack?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx