gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 30, 2024, 04:27:08 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  mxmonitor problems
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mxmonitor problems  (Read 4136 times)

66tbird

mxmonitor problems
« on: June 10, 2006, 07:34:41 pm »
I am running winmx 3.54beta and although I have used mxmonitor before on other versions I seem to be having problems with this one. First my auto start does not work at all. Any of the user names I put in there just won't work at all. I set it up to share files one for one and that doesn't work. Also when I an running mxm it causes the tranfers screens to blank out. Also when I go to clear out my ignore list it freezes up. I wondering if I should go back to 3.53. Any suggsetions???

KM

Re: mxmonitor problems
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 12:04:02 am »
it could be worth trying 3.53 to see if it is an issue you're having with 3.54, use the multi version installer for 3.53 :-)

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 10:20:06 am »
I have seen it reported that for some XP users it makes a difference if you use MxM to start WinMX or not, if you're starting MxM & using it's option to open WinMX, try starting WinMX manually & then starting MxM (or vice versa) I have no idea WHY it would make a difference, I've just read somewhere it sometimes does.
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 04:52:15 pm »
I have version 1.2.8 Works flawlessly with 3.54 beta 4, once you know how to make it ;)
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 05:14:14 pm »
I also use MXMoni with WinMX 3.54 b4 with no problems however the only 'bug' admitted to anyway is clearing your ignore from the MXM screen can cause it to crash.. its best to do this from WinMX manually and I have no problems really..

66tbird

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 06:05:55 pm »
I'll have to redownload it as my hd crashed a few days ago. I had to reinstall everything and restore all my backup files.  I am set up as a primary and I have peer guardian installed. Also will the winworld patch and the pie work together?

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 06:11:06 pm »
They won't but then why would you want pie? the 3.0 patch does everything that does plus a great deal more.
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

66tbird

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 06:52:39 pm »
Up until this weekend I had no idea that there was another patch until I looked up winmx in wikipedia and checked out some of the links.  I really like this new patch and hope winmx gets back to it's old self.  My searches have been pretty dismal and open nap is ok but you're very limited. I am trying to get some of my friends to get this patch. I have only used it for one night so far. My searches are allot better now.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  mxmonitor problems

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx