gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 10, 2024, 09:57:40 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  More of Vladd's "Free Speech"
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: More of Vladd's "Free Speech"  (Read 15825 times)

KM

Re: More of Vladd's "Free Speech"
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2006, 02:02:46 pm »
i am too busy cleaning up pies mess and getting the users they abandoned back on to winmx... don't even have time to buy myself eclairs

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2006, 02:13:21 pm »
Another uneccesaary slur on KM ?

Please cease implying we are telling users how to behave.

Bug is not happy with the damage done to the WPN and he is venting it on the only one brave enough to act respectfully in coming here and answering him, nothing more or less, its open to you as you have done to defend your actions publicly,

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2006, 03:53:41 pm »
 I think everyone can agree that the last few weeks have been a turning point for WinMX and its users. After 3 days of no / slow connects their users are now seeing how the pie patch team has misled its users in to beleveing that their patch offered a stable way of connecting to the WPN.

With each day now we see more and more users changeing to The DILL patch offered here and with that we see the real benefit of its fake file blocking ability. With its fast update of block list for the fakes we should see a fast decrease in the fake files.

Many users had no idea that by useing the pie patch they were allowing the use of their connections to help flood the WPN with the fakes. This is changeing. More and more the users are bein informed to this and are makeing the switch and doing their part in stoping the fake files.

To each new user that has downloaded the DILL this week i would like to say Thank You for helping rid the WPN of fakes. I hope you enjoy useing WinMX as it should be , User frendly , stable, and with more and more people useing the DILL Fake file free.

With its ability to keep up with any changes in the network,Its servers are maintained and located in more that one location.So there will allways be backups on line so you will not have down time due to server issues. As has been with other Patches.

Help will always be found in  all the winmxworld chat and help room's on WinMx and as always here on this forum.

There is no need to worry about Post being deleted , edited , or forum redicule as you have seen on other so called WinMX help site's or forum's. We hope you will  Join and make this forum home and contribute
to its content.

Remember get the word out to all your friends WinMX is strong and with the use of the DILL we are takeing back WinMX from the fake file flooders .

WinMX is free there will never be a charge for it here. And with your help it once again will be free from fake file flooding.

The Dill and WinMX  is here for download.

https://www.winmxgroup.com/
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2006, 03:57:18 pm »
Another uneccesaary slur on KM ?

Please cease implying we are telling users how to behave.

Bug is not happy with the damage done to the WPN and he is venting it on the only one brave enough to act respectfully in coming here and answering him, nothing more or less, its open to you as you have done to defend your actions publicly,

Actually the log of Km talking about sneaking out a new client, is already in the public domain, i just cant be bothered to trawl back through 8 months of forum rants to look for it, as its just isnt important, i was merely pointing out for every so called Pie Winmx takeover tactic, there is an equal for KM and folks here thats the nature of trying to get a message out to a large amount off ppl.

As for ceasing to imply your are telling users how to behave, you did just a couple of posts ago, and you did when i was banned, im not complaining about it, im merely suggested you should deal an even hand, had it been Mehere Bug was abusing, he would be banned  by now, but cause its me, and im seen as some sort of scapegoat to blame for everything Bug sees as wrong, its ok.

As for defending myself from Bugs accusations, thats not difficult, as most of the time he accuses me of things others do, just cause im a convientent target he vents his anger, it simply make him look foolish and brings down the whole tone of this otherwise good forum.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2006, 04:24:00 pm »
Nobby, your points are for the most part valid and I have much respect that you have made the effort to put your views , you did after all ban all the site operators here from the private forum you set up to try to broker a less public area to resolve differences, you where banned for a short time for making a claim you knew to be wrong, It was actually against Me_here and I felt to put pies case above the good name of Me_Here was despicable, you actions endangered the integrity and trust folks had in the blocklist, if you where me you would have taken the same action.

We have moved on and I am happy to tell all posters here that I am satisfied your looking to the best for the community.
I understand you may not have the tools in hand at the present time to affect change  but I support your effforts to make progress and urge those who like yourself are fed up with sitting around defending against something they truly have no faith in to jump from the pie ship and back Nobbys pro action efforts.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2006, 06:17:58 pm »
Thanks Ghost, i respect all the views here, its only Bug i have issue with, nm what he claims, i am continuing to work behind the scenes on various things, away from Pie.

KM

« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2006, 11:06:19 pm »
you are working away on things... you mean like how they worked away on trying to modify their hosts file to contain the new IP Addresses of the caches for ages before suddenly deciding that they had never known about any changes? lol

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2006, 05:50:51 am »
you are working away on things... you mean like how they worked away on trying to modify their hosts file to contain the new IP Addresses of the caches for ages before suddenly deciding that they had never known about any changes? lol

lol no i'm trying something a little more complex..........  :D  i reakon with practise i should be able to flick a peanut off my nose and catch it in my mouth, perhaps 1 day km you will be able to also  :wink:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  More of Vladd's "Free Speech"

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx