gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 09:06:40 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Vladd44
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vladd44  (Read 2743 times)

{MXC}_michael

Vladd44
« on: June 24, 2006, 12:03:37 pm »
hope u dont mind me using ur forum to host this if u do delete it

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Vladd44
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 12:22:37 pm »
No Michael,  it just shows many here the situation as we have explained it, vladd has let his forum become a den of hate, I see no point in anyone asking for help there if this is the sort of reply they obtain.

With this sort of childsh admin in charge I no longer class the site as a viable help forum

bughunter

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 12:29:30 pm »
well he clearly cares about the network and users...............
yet another intelligent pie admin dribbleing there own brand of hate..........wonders why they have a help room when they clearly dont give a s**t about users..............
guess ya might as well admit vladd and pie have spat the dummy,picked up all there toys and gone home crying to mummy.............
users clearly know where to get help ...........and it aint there..........

winmx first.....................

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 05:06:01 am »
I saw that yesterday MXCMichael....And saw another post where Plym was just being an ass to you. there are many of us who have read an alarming number of posts like these. (btw: I got screenshots of that convo lol)

It is proof that there is no concern for the community over there and only what they want to force everyone to believe... And if you don't agree you are silenced and cussed out. Then if they are having a really bad day because they realized how shitty of a person they really are, they may even ban you...

But at least this forum has always remained free speech. Post it, it stays. And here you will find, we really ARE concerned about the community (and aren't afraid for someone to mention other sites because we can't be beat!lol) And we want to see WinMX live a long and healthy life :)

Be Good and Best Regards,
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 05:41:21 am »
Here is yet another person they instantly abused. I am starting to wonder do they want ANYONE on their forum except for the lying pie team themselves?

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 05:42:02 am »
sad

~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 06:28:56 am »
for the record, i don't think plymouthfury is on the pie team...but you assume he is because of his opinion of the dll?

apparently plym's not allowed his opinion according to this site, he's not allowed to post his opinion on another forum in this forum's eye

so if someone opposes this forum, or someone of this forum, or the dll for that matter, then you ppl talk shit on them? 

lol brilliant, everyone bow down to this forum, 8-)

if ya don't like the other forum or the rules of the other forum, why do you continuously post there?8-)

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 06:38:11 am »
I would hope the admins on ANY well run public forum were more polite than this example.

Since Plym isn't even remotely polite.. it speaks to how well THAT forum is run...
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 07:47:31 am »
I think you believe your own propaganda ~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~ .

if ya don't like the other forum or the rules of the other forum, why do you continuously post there?

Who are you reffering to ?

Myself, KM, and  Me_here do not post on that site, and I believe everyone else here is banned.

Its really not clever to say things that are not true, but then your a rather rude person it seems who cannot read the posters names on the site you claim we are posting on

apparently plym's not allowed his opinion according to this site, he's not allowed to post his opinion on another forum in this forum's eye

so if someone opposes this forum,

Please open your eyes and reread the replies here rather than making up your own misleading version of what was posted.

Bughunter posted :
yet another intelligent pie admin dribbleing there own brand of hate

We are not happy with anyone abusing winmx users and non of us here think Plyms actions are good for the community, but  at what point in this thread did you decide take Bughunters words and pretend he is an admin or in charge of the forum here ?

Are normal site posters now not allowed to post their views because you are not able to read the posters names on any site ?

Its clear who has assumed, and why.

I hope the rest of you folks can see plainly that ~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~ is more than happy to see winmx users who either want real help, or are not offering the brand of help that ~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~ wishes, abused.

That seems the truth of the matter.

KM

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 11:03:51 am »
that is the same lovergirl who said that pie do not want to help users, just get them using their hosts file and they don't give a damn about helping

although i think the fact that official pie policy is to launch attacks on innocent users to cripple their connections and to make sure they contribute nothing by only running primary if they are unable to support any secondaries... guess that clearly shows how helpful they are

~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2006, 12:47:18 pm »
Please open your eyes and reread the replies here rather than making up your own misleading version of what was posted.
misleading?  Scyre here has already talked badly on THIS forum, about someone who opposes the dll patch, as clearly shown here, how did i mislead??

And saw another post where Plym was just being an ass to you.

Coal, your insinuations are incredibly annoying. you insinuate to users, and beings you ARE in a position of authority here, they trust your judgement. if you could refrain from insinuating, maybe tempers wouldn't flare as much as they do and have before. if i was somehow misleading, then you are no better than i.

Myself, KM, and  Me_here do not post on that site, and I believe everyone else here is banned.
yes, you are banned as far as im aware (not everyone here is tho, and you know that or Steel wouldn't have been able to post at all), due to your constant spamming, do keep in mind, no one but Vladd banned you. you may not like his reasoning for it, but it's in his hands, and always will be, i don't think you need reminded that it's his forum

We are not happy with anyone abusing winmx users and non of us here think Plyms actions are good for the community, but  at what point in this thread did you decide take Bughunters words and pretend he is an admin or in charge of the forum here ?

first point, if you weren't happy with people abusing MX users, then someone really should talk to those that talk badly about pie users on this forum

another point-  your issue is with plym, so when did i "pretend bug aka ice to be admin or in charge of this forum"?  it's pretty obvious he's not ( tho he has been asked more than once to refrain from his constant accusations and degrading of users, and yet he continues) you're aware that the only person that has a say in who becomes admin, or 'in charge' of a forum is the owner so why not take that up with the owner instead of yet again insinuating that plym's admin status lies in my hands?

I hope the rest of you folks can see plainly that ~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~ is more than happy to see winmx users who either want real help, or are not offering the brand of help that ~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~ wishes, abused.

i hope the rest of you folks see that CoalDust aka QuickSilver, has yet again insinuated that i myself am somehow a 'bad guy' because i pointed out that plym isn't on the pie team, i may not approve of how someone here is treated on the other forum, but i have no control over others, just like Coal doens't here, or bug wouldn't have anything to post lol

that is the same lovergirl who said that pie do not want to help users,

this is an outright LIE Km and you know it, tho it is typical of you

The truth of the matter:

if it is in my power, i will help anyone reguardless of the patch they chose to use, in my mind, as an individual, enjoying WinMX to it's fullest is the goal.

KM

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2006, 01:09:24 pm »
so you did not state to a room full of people that your so-called "help room" is in fact not a help room but a pie room...?

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2006, 02:17:22 pm »
Nobby - orders popcorn and drinks.........

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2006, 04:29:06 pm »
Either you are a cretin ~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~, in which case I will humour you, or you once again cannot read.

You claimed this.

for the record, i don't think plymouthfury is on the pie team

We never claimed he was, but you then started misleading with this follow up..

Apparently plym's not allowed his opinion according to this site, he's not allowed to post his opinion on another forum in this forum's eye
so if someone opposes this forum, or someone of this forum, or the dll for that matter, then you ppl talk shit on them? 

You where informed by myself that as no one who operates this site said Plym was on the pie team you second quote is misleading.

Do you understand english ?

Lets move on to your second pile of idiocy.

yes, you are banned as far as im aware (not everyone here is tho, and you know that or Steel wouldn't have been able to post at all), due to your constant spamming

Last time you posted here ~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~,you made the same claim and where asked to prove this as this is certainly not true, even Nobby knows I was not banned for spamming and you will find not a single example of me spamming, an apology is in order.
I was banned for calling vladd a liar, which he is.

first point, if you weren't happy with people abusing MX users, then someone really should talk to those that talk badly about pie users on this forum

What pie users are you reffering to ? Pie team members have consistently lied to the community, they have made their bed of deceit
 let the community chastise them if they wish, its called democracy young lady, the same free speech you came here to complain about it seems.

another point-  your issue is with plym, so when did i "pretend bug aka ice to be admin or in charge of this forum"?  it's pretty obvious he's not ( tho he has been asked more than once to refrain from his constant accusations and degrading of users, and yet he continues) you're aware that the only person that has a say in who becomes admin, or 'in charge' of a forum is the owner so why not take that up with the owner instead of yet again insinuating that plym's admin status lies in my hands?

My issue is with anyone abusing winmx users, I havent seen you post anything on vladds site asking him not to allow his admins to abuse users, in short your a hypocrite, and a rather shallow one.
As to who is the "owner" of this site, your friends seem not to have clued you in, I operate this site with Me_here, why would I ask myself something ?

The reason people take my words seriously is a rather simple one, I work with anyone who offers progress to the entire community and will  expose those attacking it
I have been doing this a long time , people know me and know I have no axe to grind with honest mistakes, I dont however feel the pie teams flooding actions fit into that catagory, sabotaging the network is something planned by the lowest of folks, to further mislead innocent users into helping macrovision attack any user of what is a legal network is the work of the mindless.

I hope you can see I take the sites position seriously, your allowed to post here uncensored and unedited, we do not advertise on this site for pay winmx as most of the pie sites do, and the community based around this site is treated to information and a choice, no links to pie have been removed here, unlike vladds so called free speech site that once again proves his words are empty.

When the pie team pay for some peer caches for this community rather than acting as leeches on the good work of others I may rethink my opinions.

The simple rule of life is this, dont ask others for what you are unprepared to give of yourself, respect is earned, do something for the community rather than whine LG and folks might listen to you also.

I wonder how much Vladd, Gem and Jim get from all those ads folks, 15% is plenty when your talking hundreds of thousands of users, and what about the ones who click and pay $60, whats there cut on that ?

This guy asked in one of the pie help rooms it seems .... I hope he wasnt holding his breathe.

Offline metaldude

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2006, 10:24:52 am »
it's nice to see there is at least one admin from the vladd site that's prepared to be factual,well done Nobby.
http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8063&start=25
I guess you'll be off of loves xmas card list for this year now :o

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 11:06:37 am »
it's nice to see there is at least one admin from the vladd site that's prepared to be factual,well done Nobby.
http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8063&start=25
I guess you'll be off of loves xmas card list for this year now :o

lol

My opinions on blocking are well known, i still consider there to be some legal grey areas, and i am not one who subscribes to the theory, "i dont live in the usa therefore i am safe" as the pirate bay folks  will tell you (and some 200+ other victims), the US seems to be able to extend its laws when it chooses to, in that case seemingly with blackmail. I do however totally believe the INDIVIDUAL user is totally within their rights to block any IP they wish from connecting to THEIR pc's.

KM

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 11:33:26 am »
there is only one "legal grey area", by blocking "them" you are clearly informing them that they are not authorised to connect, so therefore if they do connect (either by changing IP Addresses to get past the blocking, using different systems for collecting data, or whatever)...

Quote from: Computer Misuse Act
1.—(1) A person is guilty of an offence if—
       (a) he causes a computer to perform any function with intent to secure access to any program or data held in any computer;
       (b) the access he intends to secure is unauthorised; and
       (c) he knows at the time when he causes the computer to perform the function that that is the case.

that would apply to any attempts to gain data such as for example browsing users

3.—(1) A person is guilty of an offence if—
       (a) he does any act which causes an unauthorised modification of the contents of any computer; and
       (b) at the time when he does the act he has the requisite intent and the requisite knowledge.
    (2) For the purposes of subsection (1)(b) above the requisite intent is an intent to cause a modification of the contents of any computer and by so doing—
       (a) to impair the operation of any computer;
       (b) to prevent or hinder access to any program or data held in any computer; or
       (c) to impair the operation of any such program or the reliability of any such data.

btw the contents of RAM are modified when they connect (to store the data for the active connection), that is done for the purpose of impairing the operation of various other computers (the attacks launched against other users) and also preventing access to the winmx application by filling up all of the secondary slots... and as for impairing the reliability of data, well the fake search results they flood out impair your ability to get reliable search results

as for the claims that they are changing US law to try and make it legal there that someone is bound to make

4.—(1) Except as provided below in this section, it is immaterial for the purposes of any offence under section 1 or 3 above—
       (a) whether any act or other event proof of which is required for conviction of the offence occurred in the home country concerned; or
       (b) whether the accused was in the home country concerned at the time of any such act or event.

they can still be prosecuted under UK law for every time they illegally break in to any system in the UK, and once prosecuted by the courts here those responsible (meaning half of the macrovision employees) will be happy to know that the US has nice treaties with the UK so enforcing it wouldn't be too difficult

Offline Mick832

• MX Hosts
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 11:56:09 am »
Most criminal Acts of law usually have a section which exempts "authorised officers" from committing any offence against the Act.   Sometimes this is covered by a need to obtain a warrant to do such activity.

Saving for certain law enforcement powers.

10.    Section 1(1) above has effect without prejudice to the operation—
 (a) in England and Wales of any enactment relating to powers of inspection, search or seizure; and
 (b) in Scotland of any enactment or rule of law relating to powers of examination, search or seizure.

Basically that says any law enforcement official does not comment any offence under this act, as long as they are operating under another Act allowing them to "inspect, search or seize".

Exactly how UK courts would view overseas agencies breaching this Act under a law in their own country, would be also be covered under treaties between both governments.

The question I have is, are the actions of RIAA etc legal in the US?

KM

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2006, 12:42:31 pm »
to be honest i very much doubt that even if found to be breaking the computer misuse act anything would happen about it... it was more a demonstration in how a post claiming something to be illegal should be made

1. state the law you think is being broken (quote it)
2. state how it is being broken (what is being done that is against that law)

that pretty much sums up how you would claim something as illegal, as if you are unable to do either of those 2 things then the actions are not illegal

and btw i think that exception actually only applies to those given legal authority for such investigations (ie. police officers, or someone given a court order)

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2006, 09:05:29 pm »
You know the sad part of the pie team dimwits is they are STILL convinced that the dll is blocking at the peer cache level... They are trying to side step the fact that the IPs are being blocked at the USER level...

They are also apparently confused by the fact that the dll is filtering IPs of known flooders and NOT seperating files as they keep claiming "This shows the ability to filter out copyrighted files" LMAO  I really think they are a bunch of know nothings that have convinced a lot of users they know what is going on... Lemme try one of those incoherent statements for myself:

"Since the car you use runs off of gasoline for the combustion, then it PROVES you can start a fire with a tuna fish sandwich and a hockey puck."

Wow! That really IS a lot of fun to write complete nonsense and try to sound knowledgable about it, as if it really had any weight to it... That was such a rush, I might just join pie team again! (for those of you who don't get it....COMPLETE sarcasm...)

Now I just need a magic formula to make it easier for people :)

----------
1) Set hockey puck on top of tuna sandwich
2) Pour gasoline on top of puck and sandwich
3) light sandwich with match
4) You are Done!

Now wasn't that easy?!
My magic forula has NEVER failed. Everyone who has tried it has successfully started a fire with just a sandwich and hockey puck.
IT WORKS 100% OF THE TIME!
This also prves that the ones who use peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches are illegal and will get you executed.
---------

Now I just need to place a few ads on a site to charge $60 per person to get this formula...
And then I need to get the backing of a bologna sandwich maker that will tell everyone he has the source code to fish..(even though he doesn't know anything about seafood) and I think I can succeed in confusing EVERYONE! YES!
You can see the benefit in that right? I mean all I have to do is put all of it on a site and call it a help site... Then I can feel good about it all... No Guilt!

Wow...I am sooooooo smart!
(and if anyone else claims they made a fire any other way, then they are a big liar, and if you don't agree, then f*ck yourself, because I don't care)
:) <-------see? Happy face! Trustable face! Do it my way. Please? I SAID DO IT MY WAY! ...FINE! I will ban you then! F*cking loser.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Vladd44

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx