gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 07:11:24 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  MXcontrol N Metis?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MXcontrol N Metis?  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
MXcontrol N Metis?
« on: July 07, 2006, 11:14:23 pm »
I can get metis to work in a non colour room but it wont work in in a colour room.  i was wondering how can i get metis to work in a colour room?

The second ? is with MXcontrol i put /kick %RAWNAME% for the command to kick for bad language usage but the command wont go thru
although it will give the warnings out.  Can anybody add some light to this?
open source all the way

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Re: MXcontrol N Metis?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 11:39:06 pm »
For bots to work well in a color room they have to be in Bot Mode.. this can be done for a Metis you want admined by adding a login with botaccess.. for example in WCS its  b add to the access.

The other bot needs to have the same.. bot access or type /bot after login (if you dont have a login with bot access added), and then of course it will require you to admin it with a level that can kick.

if your not having luck and you are using WCS for the command to /kick try this %NAME%   instead of the rawname variable.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  MXcontrol N Metis?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx