gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 07:11:48 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Bender To Discontinue All Developements
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bender To Discontinue All Developements  (Read 1848 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Bender To Discontinue All Developements
« on: August 06, 2005, 09:52:00 am »
A sad day for us all folks  :(  
Bender the software engineer behind many of the familiar programs like MxControl Bot, Bendmx, Robomx, and of course Metis is to disconinue his work on further developing any of the programs I just mentioned.

http://mxcontrol.sourceforge.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1085

It was known that family and work commitments had kept him away from being as active as he was in the last two years and he has formally announced this today on his forum.

While I am personally saddened at losing someone who has put in so much time on many of the more interesting software offerings for WinMX, I wish him good luck and health to him and his family, cheers Bender  and thank you for putting in so much effort  8)  

While there is yet to be any annoncements of  changes at MxControl, folks who may be willing to take over developement or help fix bugs would be more than welcome on the MxControl Forum I,m sure.
DJ Kilo is working on RoboServe and Shareguard is being looked after by Jimmy44, so I think the project will live on with enough user interest.

http://mxcontrol.sourceforge.net

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Bender To Discontinue All Developements

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx