gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 02:39:18 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Vladd stealing from the users?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vladd stealing from the users?  (Read 14534 times)

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
Re: Vladd stealing from the users?
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2006, 07:25:34 am »
WARNING TO SLYCK

If "some of the users" here dont like the fact your showing ads for pay winmx, they may take a vote and hit you with a DDOS, and as you advertise Pie, i guess that makes you a scam site in their books.

Amazing isnt it, this site seems SO proud of making it onto Slycks site, but under some of the "users" definiation, slycks is a scam site, hypocrasy in action...................

KM

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2006, 08:02:48 am »
my attempt at a bug style post:

vladd knows what he did was perfectly fine.................................... that's why he has run away in shame...................................... if he didn't know that what he did was completely unacceptable then why would he have run away like he has................................ i find it amazing that there are still a few maggots like you trying to defend him when not even he is stupid enough to try and defend his actions............................................. you are all maggots............... maggot maggot.....

no, sorry, i tried but i just can't do it as well as him, but anyway i hope you still got the point of it - why are you trying to defend someone who obviously knows that what he did was completely wrong? you know as well as anyone else that if vladd though that what he did was even slightly acceptable then he would be the first person running around announcing how evil everyone else is and how right he is etc etc, he wouldn't have run away in shame

and before you say he hasn't run away in shame - is that why he redirected traffic to his domain to that baby stuff website? let me guess an accident? he accidentally redirected it to a site selling stuff for a couple of days? (i was wondering how long before he figured out that winmx users don't want baby stuff so aren't going to buy it... there are many much more profitable ways to turn unwanted traffic in to cash)

bughunter

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2006, 09:20:39 am »
you did very well km.................
vladd like what remains of pie know full well what there doing is wrong...............
the winmx community has spoken,there is simply no place for pie or those that follow this now lost cause....................
have you no shame at all........by your own admission you have lied to every pie user...............and yet you like the rest of the maggots seem to think that this is ok..............well guess what.............your wrong................
lieing thru ignorance is one thing.............but you all knew from the very start the real facts, and yet choose not to say any thing.........
pie knew that there hosts file was a open invitation to riaa.........
you all knew that riaa would flood the network with fakes,dos users and primaries off line,harvest ips for possible legal action........and yet you all said nothing.............
first off you denied riaa was even a problem, then flat out refused to say anything about blocking, then sought to deny users any information on how to protect themselves or the network...........then when pie was shamed into admitting that blocking was necessary.......you still refused to advise  users..............
even now regardless of what problem a user may have the first thing your pathetic help room does is have users un install the only real patch and install your virus, without advising that user that they need to have protection from riaa...........
you have consistantly slandered km accused him of doing all sorts of things without providing a single piece of evidence to support your claims.............
and now we have this criminal situation where your maggot leader seeks payment for something he has never supplied.......
the story regarding the paypal has changed 3 times..........and now you expect ppl to believe that vladd has hired three programmers to creat a patch.............that by your own posting he is supposed to be supplying to users for FREE but which he seeks payment........
LIAR...........there is no patch there are no programmers.............just more maggot lies.............but it makes no differnce no user will ever upload any patch from you maggots and as for your opps i mean maggot A teams cache no one connects to it but RIAA........
it became very clear when sabres cache went off line (  did sabre fuck up or was his cache taken off line ) that no room went down except of course the maggot rooms very few real users were even effected ( i dont count maggots as real users )...........so sabre being offline caused no prob for winmx or its real users thou i bet riaa were ringing vladd enqurieing y then couldnt connect..........
so nobass do you get the picture no one cares about you maggots your lieing denying and decietfull ways are finished...........
the community has spoken and they want you gone by any means necessary...........and a group of us are all to happy to ensure this.........

so how does it feel nobass to be utterly powerless.........you stay on winmx because we permitt you to stay................
and at anytime we can take down your scam sites your cache and rooms, and there aint a single thing you can do about it..........

have a nice day...........yea right......................

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2006, 09:47:21 am »
the winmx community has spoken
So your the elected leader for Winmx users now? What you mean is a few of you got together and agreed the illegal take down of a legal website was required.

by your own admission you have lied to every pie user

I havent lied, but saying i have makes you a liar, dont forget you actually did confess to being a liar, unlike me.

and now we have this criminal situation where your maggot leader seeks payment for something he has never supplied.......
the story regarding the paypal has changed 3 times..........and now you expect ppl to believe that vladd has hired three programmers to creat a patch.............that by your own posting he is supposed to be supplying to users for FREE but which he seeks payment........
LIAR...........there is no patch there are no programmers.............

As usual Bug, you are talking about a suject you know FUCK ALL about, yet again, ever though you have been warned by the site owner, it is YOU making the unfounded allergations, with no evidence, and you STILL dont understand the term DONATE. The only "criminal" activity is the DDOS attacks on websites.

the community has spoken and they want you gone by any means necessary...........and a group of us are all to happy to ensure this.........

Yet again who appointed you WINMX ruler? your nothing but a dumb pos you couldnt rule a line. I seem to recall the up roar you kicked about about vladd "taking over" and "hijacking" winmx, now your doing the same, another double standard, oh what a shock.

we permitt you to stay................

We?? please explain to me and the users how YOU intend to stop me or anyone else connecting to winmx? Perhaps you preparing to confess to the recent illegal and underhand ddos attacks? Nah, you dont have the brains....

and at anytime we can take down your scam sites your cache and rooms, and there aint a single thing you can do about it..........

We? again, who are you speaking for, QS, Mehere? are they part of Bugs team "we" that takes down websites????

I am still waiting for Slycks to be "taken down" by team "We" ahhhhhh but ofc, that "scam" site is OK, as you advertise there................ oh the hypocrasy stinks..........

KM

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2006, 10:16:24 am »
slycks site is now taking money from users to pay for fancy meals or who knows what and claiming that the money is required to keep the network running and goes towards the costs of running it? since when?

no, vladd was the only person to do such a thing...

normal scam sites sell the free winmx, but at least they don't have the nerve to try and claim that the money they are taking goes to keeping the network running

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2006, 10:38:30 am »
Nobby I suggest you control you allegations.

If you want to whine about the wrongs of the online world please do so elsewhere.

Do not use this community help site to push your agenda of blame, If you want free speech you have to offer free speech and I dont see your sites posted here for me to deface with wild allegations.

To all other posters here please take a deep breath and stop with the swearing,if you feel the need to swear dont do it here.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2006, 12:35:26 pm »
Allergations???? From me?? WTF

Its KM, bug and some other half brained idiots that have taken a vote to take "action" against a site that i was temporarily hosting for a while, its MY account that got hit, its MY account that got suspended, i cant post MY sites address because of the actions of "users" that frequent and admin THIS site MY sites remain offline, so Ghost, make your point more clearly, i have not made any allergations that cannot be supported by the words of "users" right here.

I have not accused anyone of attacking me, but its clear by thier own words that some support that action, do you???

Bug has also made clear "and at anytime we can take down your scam sites your cache and rooms, and there aint a single thing you can do about it.........."

My scam site??? My room?? my cache??

I simply asked who "we" was, its clear KM supports the DDOS on me as he said so, its clear Bug does, is that it? Or does Bug include you in that "we" Ghost?

Bug also claims i have lied, with no evidence ofc, even though i had explained the situation with the Paypal button to you, PRIOR to the attack, the attack took place anyway.

Bug then moves on to self appoint himself as some kind of Winmx Leader/Police.

I then simply ask why the hell "users" from this site see fit to vote to take action against a so called "scam" site, yet are quite happy to see Winmxworlds patch advertised on Slycks right under 3 winmx scam site google ads, talk about double standard the moral high ground "we take down scam sites" hardly washes when the patch this site alligns itself to, is advertised alongside winmx pay sites, hypocrasy at its worst.

So instead of making ME out to be a wrong doer Ghost, i suggest you look closely at the actions of those in this camp and exactly where THIS / YOUR website stands on the issue of DDOSing other members of the community, i have yet to see your public stance against this attack, i hope you and Mehere are NOT part of the "we" team that voted to take this action, i trust you will take measures to ensure this site isnt used by those folks that would use it to organise and sit judge and jury on innocent sites.

Im still awaiting some idication what the other 9 innocent, unrelated sites did to deserve being forced offline.....

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2006, 12:50:34 pm »
To Mac

I think you will fiind Paypal is the name of a product.

interesting use of words there nobby and the word  PRODUCT is even more interesting

Main Entry: prod·uct
Pronunciation: 'prä-(")d&kt
Function: noun
Etymology: in sense 1, from Middle English, from Medieval Latin productum, from Latin, something produced, from neuter of productus, past participle of producere; in other senses, from Latin productum
1 : the number or expression resulting from the multiplication together of two or more numbers or expressions
2 a (1) : something produced; especially : COMMODITY 1 (2) : something (as a service) that is marketed or sold as a commodity b : something resulting from or necessarily following from a set of conditions <a product of his environment>
3 : the amount, quantity, or total produced
4 : CONJUNCTION 5

please note number 2.....

Now please allow me to ask you but 1 question...

If vladd's donations exceed the amount of money needed to pay his programmers for his patch for winmx ?  will he either
1.give a refund to the donators who helped fund his patch
2.stop asking for more donations as the cost of his patch has now been met
3.keep the excess for himself

in simple terms

if vladd recives $300 in donations and the patch only costs $50   who keeps the rest?????

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2006, 02:10:45 pm »
Its a no brainer as the donate has been removed anyway, however had it been ME doing it, once the items had been made public, i would have piublished the costs, and the donations so far, i would then have suggested to users any overage be donated to the EFF or similar, this is what i suggested to vladd, i guess we wont see that now as the buttons gone. I should also note i offered to pay for it outta my pocket. I have also offered to host a peer cache should it become neccasary at any point, Ghost is also aware of this.

BTW Mac, whats your stance on the attacks, everyones happy to shoot questions and comments at me, but nobody wants to address the issue of the attacks...........

KM

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2006, 02:18:32 pm »
Im still awaiting some idication what the other 9 innocent, unrelated sites did to deserve being forced offline.....

did they know they had an association with the "maggot site"? and wasn't it 8 just now...

and knobby, you are aware that everyone was displeased about such google ads, however nobody did anything about them - you are aware that the other "maggot" scam site also has the same google ads and remained online the entire time - those ads although they are a form of scam could probably be better called indirect scamming. taking money directly from the users is something completely different - and that was what got everyone extremely upset

and you are not quite correct about the donations - he has still taken a lot of money for his 0 costs... where is he going to be sending that money? refunded to the users? or donated somewhere (and if so going to inform the users it's not going where it was donated originally)? or fancy meals?

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2006, 03:02:44 pm »
he has still taken a lot of money for his 0 costs...

And you would know that how?

KM

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2006, 04:36:07 pm »
because he isn't me, lep, rock or sabre? and indeed then it could be argued that rock lep and sabre didn't have any additional costs (as they were already paying the same anyway even without hosting a cache), although for all effective purposes they are funding it

also just thought i would share this little friendly chat with you - nice fellow this vladd person, very friendly...

(16:10:17) Vladd44: lets not force this into a court issue
(17:14:15) KingMacro: good evening to you
(17:15:05) Vladd44: i fail to see what can be gained by court drama
(17:15:12) Vladd44: but you are leaving me little choice
(17:15:32) KingMacro: courtroom dramas are pretty boring, i prefer some good sci-fi personally
(17:15:52) KingMacro: although some of those judge judy things were good...
(17:18:58) Vladd44: so when are you going to grow up and quit using winmx as a weapon?
(17:19:01) KingMacro: ?
(17:19:45) KingMacro: oh, while you're here i have a question on behalf of the users - did you really think you would be allowed to scam users like that and get away with it?
(17:19:58) Vladd44: scam users?
(17:20:04) Vladd44: talking about the donate button?
(17:20:15) Vladd44: the one that brought in a total of $15?
(17:20:17) Vladd44: that one?
(17:20:26) KingMacro: you know telling them to donate to the costs of keeping MX running, when they are actually donating to your pocket nothing else
(17:20:32) KingMacro: $15 really?
(17:20:32) Vladd44: the one that i was going to use to defray my costs in getting this patch complete?
(17:20:35) Vladd44: yeah that one?
(17:20:36) Vladd44: yeah
(17:20:36) KingMacro: then your maths sucks
(17:20:38) Vladd44: two people
(17:20:42) Vladd44: pffft
(17:20:49) KingMacro: because at least 1 user donated $20
(17:20:52) Vladd44: anyone that says they sent me money other than tow people is a liar
(17:20:53) Vladd44: not to me
(17:21:00) Vladd44: two*
(17:21:14) Vladd44: heh hardly
(17:21:48) KingMacro: went in to your room all proud of the fact they had donated $20 to help with the costs of getting winmx back up and running when they were unable to connect with pie and were being lied to and told there were network problems
(17:21:59) Vladd44: bullshit
(17:22:07) Vladd44: one payment on aug 17th
(17:22:10) Vladd44: another on the 15th
(17:22:16) Vladd44: one for 10
(17:22:19) Vladd44: one for 6
(17:22:28) Vladd44: total after fees
(17:22:29) Vladd44: was
(17:22:30) Vladd44: hang on
(17:22:41) Vladd44: 14.88 cents
(17:23:15) KingMacro: and do you really think people are going to believe that when all those users were unable to connect, then went flooding to your website and saw a button to donate to help with the costs of keeping winmx running not a single person did so?
(17:23:37) Vladd44: sigh
(17:23:40) Vladd44: fuck off km
(17:23:44) Vladd44: i see this was a waste
(17:23:55) Vladd44: was trying to resolve this outside of legal realm
(17:24:00) KingMacro: sorry but there are only a couple of people stupid enough to believe that BS, and i'm not one of them
(17:24:09) Vladd44: figured you wanted a mxpie that would at least block
(17:24:19) Vladd44: well, your dumber than you look then, bc thats the bottom line
(17:24:28) KingMacro: but at least you have admitted to at least $16 worth of refunds you owe users, even if you won't admit the full amount
(17:24:32) Vladd44: and i would love to see anyone other than those two produce a receipt
(17:24:40) Vladd44: km
(17:25:00) Vladd44: i am about to return you to block list from my im
(17:25:05) Vladd44: i have no need to listen to bs
(17:25:07) Vladd44: but first
(17:25:13) Vladd44: is legal the only way we can handle this?
(17:25:19) Vladd44: if so, i just need to know
(17:25:25) Vladd44: and dont worry i dont need to win , to win
(17:25:31) Vladd44: i just want your personal info
(17:25:39) Vladd44: understand, that is the only goal

(17:25:53) KingMacro: and which information do you require and for which purpose?
(17:26:03) Vladd44: heh
(17:26:12) Vladd44: l8r
(17:26:23) KingMacro: you already have my name and a contact number should you require it
(17:26:30) KingMacro: although i think you have an old one
(17:26:38) Vladd44: stop ddossing me, or we will pursue a venture that goes further than you can imagine
(17:26:46) Vladd44: tc km
(17:26:50) KingMacro: oh well if the one you have is invalid you can email me and request an updated one

btw i hereby release that conversation log to the public and anyone is free to quote it in full to show the users what a friendly fellow that vladd person is

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2006, 04:53:13 pm »
I was sat in vladds room listening to some b/s of a user kayleigh that they now dont have any fake file flooders on winmx, i just laughed and vladd came into room, a few minutes aftert that convo and said

[17:28.48] Vladd44_ anyone that gets me KM's home address ( i will have to verify) gets $1000 USD
[17:28.52] OpMsg <G/¥\Á Tîñý64èvå [W/¥\W]> but their was cracks for it
[17:29.02] OpMsg <!-Tailkinker--> lol
[17:29.25] OpMsg <«B§G» Rabid Flux > i blame sponge 
[17:29.39] OpMsg <{§4Ù} Sponge Bong Stoned Pants> lol
[17:29.45] OpMsg <!-Tailkinker--> wanted: $1000 dollar reward for KM
[17:29.50] OpMsg <{§4Ù} Sponge Bong Stoned Pants> i bet yu gettin pissed now eh v
[17:29.58] OpMsg <G/¥\Á Tîñý64èvå [W/¥\W]> is that when the pay pal funds clear
[17:30.09] OpMsg <{§4Ù} Sponge Bong Stoned Pants> tiny
[17:30.12] OpMsg <Vladd44_> not so much as pissed as tired of playing games
[17:30.19] OpMsg <{§4Ù} Sponge Bong Stoned Pants> u wanna sput your mouth off
[17:30.23] OpMsg <G/¥\Á Tîñý64èvå [W/¥\W]> hello sponge
[17:30.24] OpMsg <{§4Ù} Sponge Bong Stoned Pants> go do it in normal room
[17:30.29] OpMsg <{§4Ù} Sponge Bong Stoned Pants> this is for help
[17:30.37] OpMsg <G/¥\Á Tîñý64èvå [W/¥\W]> saying nowt pmsl

Just was a nice sly dig in return for tha crap they say
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

jestabout609

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2006, 01:34:56 am »
Grow up you tards.  Nobody is holding a gun to anyones head to make a donation.  If they are dumb enough to, it's of their own free will.  If the vagrants in your downtown hold out their hand for a quarter, how often do you feel like you have no choice but to empty your pockets?  Maybe I'm missing something here, but I can find no paypal BS on vladd44.com and mxpie site doesn't even connect.  Looking at the screen cap posted above,  I can not see anything that says please donate to save winmx or anything like that.  Not too crazy about the link on the site but like I said, it hasn't cost me anything yet and mx works just fine with the pie patch here.  Cheers.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2006, 02:59:29 am »
Well i guess that Just about says it all!

If your dumb enough you will give vladd money .

jestabout609 Says:
Nobody is holding a gun to anyones head to make a donation.  If they are dumb enough to, it's of their own free will.

Not too crazy about the link on the site but like I said, it hasn't cost me anything yet and mx works just fine with the pie patch here.  Cheers.

Looks like no one is happy with paying vladd not even one of his host file users.

jestabout609 come on over from the dark side , come in to the light and run a real patch help mx and block the flooders.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2006, 04:09:27 am »
jestabout609, Typicially how many results do you get when you search for anything? And how do you connect primary or secondary?
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2006, 08:21:09 am »
I have one question...

HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO GO AT THIS????? I mean come on. You are all acting like children. Grow up and lock this topic.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2006, 08:58:37 am »
I have one question...

HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO GO AT THIS????? I mean come on. You are all acting like children. Grow up and lock this topic.

I guess whilst some users based here vote on and condone action against rival sites, whilst that kind of behavior continues i can only see this issue sadly esculating. I for one would rather just see the REAL pie team release the forthcoming blocking tool and see host file users everywhere DL the new tool and help protect the network, a job made harder by children initiating DDOS attacks and the like, which only diverts pie traffic to the "other" pie help room and site that will never help their users to protect the wpn.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2006, 03:50:28 pm »
A Poll was taken here about would the users want someone to make money off winmx. And would they want it to stop if someone tried.

Nothing more nothing less , and many spoke.

It then went to can you really trust Vladd or his pie team.
Many post on this forum the last few weeks have been about this and people have spoken , some Dll users some pie users. From what i see is that only one person is takeing up for vladds actions and that knobby.

Other pie users have said they dont like vladds actions some have even gone so far as to say he cant be trusted.

knobby speeks of the real pie team.

From the look of the MXpie Organizational chart. Found here:http://www.vladd44.com/pie/orgchart-internal.htm#

A fast look at the team members at http://www.mxpie.info/pie/orgchart-internal.htm

Looks as if you both have the same members. well on the .com site there is no Gem or Jim and on the .com site there is no Vladd44 or Plymouthfury.

I guess you see why its hard to understand who is the real pie team or if there is a pie team left.

WILL the real Slim Shadypie team please stand up?

Now some people are crying this needs to stop to them i say the users have been saying this for many months and now they are trying to stop it and from the looks of things its working.

This is one of the few times after the fall that the pie team mxpie.info and the Dll users have worked together in ridding mx of one of the worse ofenders on mx its what everyone wanted , for us all to work together on a common goal.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Gemini777

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2006, 02:50:40 pm »
To clear up the confusion regarding MXPie Team:

MXPie Team is the large group of people it always has been. We are using the domain name mxpie.info and our org-chart is up to date as of today.

http://www.mxpie.info/pie/orgchart-internal.htm

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Vladd stealing from the users?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx